Danby DCR88BSLDD 3.2 Cubic Foot Compact Refrigerator with Spotless Steel Finish
- Features Freezer Section and Glass Shelves
- Read More...
The Danby DCR88BSLDD 3.2 cubic foot compact refrigerator is the perfect addition to any dorm, bedroom or lunch room. The spotless steel finish looks identical to real stainless steel, but you don't have to worry about the smudging. It can be adjusted to the same height as a counter for a streamlined look, and has a smooth back for a flush fit against walls.
The Danby DCR88BSLDD 3.2 cubic foot compact refrigerator has adjustable glass shelves for maximum storage versatility.
Energy Star Rated
The Danby DCR88BLDD is Energy Star efficient to help you save the environment and your money.
The door can open from either the left or right side with the reversible door hinge. It also has an integrated handle for convenient opening and closing.
This 3.2 cubic foot compact refrigerator also has a freezer section with a door so you can store things like the included ice cube tray.
- Model: DCR88BSLDD
- Product Type: 3.2 Cubic Foot Compact Refrigerator
- Product Dimensions: L: 18.50" x W: 17.60" x H: 32.60"
- Product Weight: 62.80 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Ideal for keeping food and drinks cold in dorm rooms, bedrooms, or offices
- Warranty: 18 months parts and labor
- Capacity: 3.2 cubic feet
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Automatic Defrost: No
- Includes Freezer Compartment: Yes
- DC Power Compatible: No
- Integrated Door Storage: Yes
- Beverage Can Dispenser: Yes
- Interior Lighting: No
- Adjustable Shelves: Yes
- Reversible Door: Yes
- Vegetable Crisper: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Comes with door bottle rack for tall, medium and large bottles, cans or jars
- Features molded storage for eggs
- Has a CanStor door liner that holds 355mL cans of soda, juice or beer
- Includes a convenient full width freezer
- Mechanical thermostat helps you regulate the internal temperature
- This model can be adjusted to the same height as the counter