Dimplex DCH4831L Portable Electric Garage Heater
- Offers 4800 Watts of Heat and Includes Built-In Double Pole Thermostat
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
If you need maximum durability, portability, and high-output heat, the Dimplex DCH4831L is the solution. This 240V electric garage and construction heater offers 4800 watts of powerful heat and features rugged, high-performance construction.
Great for a Variety of Applications
The Dimplex DCH4831L electric garage heater is ideal for workshops, garages, jobsites, and anywhere else where you need temporary warmth.
This electric heater features all-metal construction with hybrid polyester epoxy powder coat paint and a stainless steel tubular heating element.
No hardwiring is required with the Dimplex DCH4831L. This 240V garage heater also has a six foot power cord and plug that stores around the unit's handle.
Additional features include a built-in double pole thermostat, running light that indicates when the unit is operating, and thermal overheat protection for safety.
- Model: DCH4831L
- UPC: 781052053427
- Product Type: Electric Garage Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 9.13" x W: 7.25" x H: 11.00"
- Product Weight: 9.70 lbs.
- Product Color: Almond
- Application: Ideal for garages, construction sites, and worksites
- Type: Garage Heater
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 480 square feet
- Watts: 4800 watts
- Certifications: CSA
- Heating Capacity: 16384 BTUs
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Construction: Metal
- Air Flow: 160 CFM
- Adjustable Louvers: No
- Number of Heat Settings: 2
- Installation Type: Plug-In
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Double Pole
- Wall Mountable: No
- Ceiling Mountable: No
- Heating Element: Stainless steel tubular element
- Temperature Range: 45-77°F
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Includes Plug: Yes
- Plug Type: 240V Plug
- Power Cord Length: 6
- Alarm: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Fan Delay Function: Yes
- Features heavy-duty construction and stainless steel tubular element
- Fully portable garage heater - no hardwiring required!
- Great for instances where you need high-output, portable heat
- Includes double pole thermostat with range of 45-77°F
- Running light indicates the unit is operating
- Six foot power cord and plug wraps around the heater's handle for easy storage
Customers Also Viewed
from Dallas, TX, USA
from Antioch, CA.
from Camano Island, Wa.
from Detroit MI
from Oshawa, ON, Canada
from Tuscaloosa, AL, USA
from Pittsboro, IN