Deco Breeze DBF0264 13 Inch Doggie Decorative Table Fan
- Features a Fade Resistant Steel Construction for Long Lasting Use and 3 Pedal Fan Blade Design for Gentle Air Circulation
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Deco Breeze DBF0264 Doggie13 inch decorative table fan offers the best blend of beauty and functionality for your home or office! Ideal for a wide range of applications - from bedrooms to entertainment areas - with a lightweight construction at 6 pounds and compact design only 13 inches tall!
The Deco Breeze DBF0264 Doggie13 inch decorative table fan has a copper spun 30 watt motor for superior operation.
Unlike competitor's fans, the Doggie decorative figurine fan is built to last with a durable steel cast metal construction!
The Deco Breeze DBF0264 Doggie13 inch decorative table fan is ETL listed for quality craftsmanship and safety of use.
Choose from one of two fan speeds on this little Doggie fan to control the 3-pedal blade fan at low or medium speeds!
- Model: DBF0264
- UPC: 843730002643
- Product Type: 13 Inch Doggie Decorative Table Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 14.50" x W: 14.50" x H: 13.00"
- Product Weight: 5.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Multi
- Application: Decorative fan is ideal for cooling and circulating air in any room
- Type: Electric , Decorative
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Max Air Flow: 900 CFM
- Diameter: 7 inches
- Watts: 30 watts
- Oscillation: No
- Fan Style: Decorative
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: No
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 2
- Motor Type: Copper spun
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: On/Off switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: No
- A cast steel cosntruction is built to last
- Circulate fresh air around the room with the 3-pedal fan blade design
- Compact and lightweight, it's ideal for any sized home
- Cute doggie design is ideal for any animal lover!
- This space savign design brings both beaut and funcitonality into your home
- Unit delivers efficient power without the noise with a 30 watt copper spun motor