Dayton 7F67 Attic Exhaust Fan
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Hot, stuffy, unbearable air in your attic? Don't let it happen! The Dayton 7F67 attic exhaust fanremoves hot, stuffy air from your attic, keeping it fresh and comfortable. They also protect your attic from getting too moist, which can lead to mold growth and damage. The 7F67 makes a great investment to your home for its:
The 7F67 operates on a 120 volt motor at 1/20 horse power. It also can reach a RPM 1550 and at 0.0" inches of static pressure, its CFM is 1095. At 0.125" inches of static pressure, its CFM is 720. The 7F67 can cover attic areas of no more than 1500 square feet, which is very huge.
(Sold separately!) The 7F67 can be paired up with a thermostat to give it more flexibility and easy, hassle-free use. The thermostat's temperature ranges from 90-130 degrees Fahrenheit, giving you the freedom to keep your attic circulated and ventilated.
The 7F67 comes with shutters to keep the motor from elemental damage. Rain, debris, and dust can easily build up in other attic exhaust fans and destroy the life of your product. The 7F67 also comes with a blade guard to prevent items from damaging the blades.
Attic exhaust fans can protect your precious treasures from damage. Attics are full of sentimental items that were never thrown away for a deeper reason. Moisture can grow on photos and damage paper-based products, so it is best to keep your attic dry enough yet cool enough to maintain your treasures in tip-top shape with the 7F67!
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: DA-7F67
- Product Type: Attic Exhaust Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 8.00" x W: 19.13" x H: 19.13"
- Product Weight: 18.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: A ventilating fan is ideal for preventing humidity, dust, mold, and heat in your attic which will help to preserve stored items
- Type: Electric Fan
- Max Air Flow: 1095 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 228 watts
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: 1.9 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Fan Style: Wall Mount
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: No
- Adjustable Height: No
- Motor Type: 1/20 HP
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Manual
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: No
- Blade guard protects against damage
- Optional thermostat turns fan on and off to conserve energy
- Popular attic exhaust fan!
- Shutters add options for use in fans
- Shutters keep out rain and debris
from QUINCY, IL
from Paris, IL
from Hudson, NM