Dayton 7F66 16 Inch Attic Exhaust Fan
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Don't lose your cool. Keep your attic fresh and breezy with the Dayton 7F66 16 inch attic exhaust fanis a great investment to keep your attic economically cool. Exhaust fans draw hot air out and cool air from outside in. They can keep your home from humidity and moisture, which can lead to damaging mold growth. The 7F66 makes an excellent investment because it offers:
Exhaust fans like the 7F66 can keep air circulating so that there is no stale attic air. Your attic's precious belongings such as family heirlooms can be protected from mildew and dust with an exhaust fan, which can draw these things out and replace it with quality air from outside.
(Sold separately!) The 7F66 has an optional thermostat with a temperature range between 90-130 degrees Fahrenheit. Thermostats are conventional, economic ways to save money while keeping cool during hotter months. They are also great to use for the everyday busy full-time workers who may not have the time or energy to constantly check the temperature of their home.
The 7F66's power runs at 120 volts and can reach CFMs of 1060 with a 0.0" static pressure. At 0.125" static pressure the CFM reaches around 585. The 7F66 runs at 1/20 horse power and a hertz of 60.
It can be guard-mounted. These options in installation makes it easy for the 7F66 to be installed. It can mount on 12 15/16" O.C. mounting holes.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: DA-7F66
- Product Type: Attic Exhaust Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 10.00" x W: 20.00" x H: 20.00"
- Product Weight: 15.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Ideal for any attic in need of air circulation and moisture removal
- Type: Electric Fan
- Max Air Flow: 1060 CFM
- Diameter: 16 inches
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: 1.9 amps
- Certifications: OSHA
- Fan Style: Wall Mount
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: No
- Adjustable Height: No
- RPM: 1500
- Motor Type: 1/20 HP
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Manual switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: No
- Also takes away some amount of dust
- Blade guard protects against damage
- Exhaust fan quickly whisks away stuffy air
- Great to use to take out moisture
- Optional thermostat ensures fan is only in use when needed