Amana D930E 30 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Amana D930E 30 pint Energy Star dehumidifier includes easy-roll casters for increased portability.
The D930E 30 pint Energy Star dehumidifier features LED electronic controls and an LED display that makes operation extremely user-friendly.
High and Low Fan Speeds
This dehumidifier has high and low selectable fan speed settings so you can adjust how powerful the moisture removal is and how much noise the unit makes.
Auto Shut-Off and Auto Defrost
The Amana D930E automatically shuts off when the bucket is full and automatically gets rid of any frost build-up.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: D930E
- UPC: 688057401188
- Product Type: 30 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 9.00" x W: 13.00" x H: 20.75"
- Product Weight: 22.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Removes excess moisture from the air
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor, 5 years carry-in sealed system parts
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Watts: 420 watts
- Amps: 3.8 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Dehumidification Capacity: 30 pints per day
- Dehumidification Technology: Compressor
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Water Tank Size: 8 pints
- Refrigerant Type: R410A
- Timer: Yes
- Timer Length: 24hr
- Drainage Options: Manual , Continuous
- Hose Connection: Yes
- Carrying Handle: No
- Full Tank Alert: Yes
- Air Filter: Yes
- Casters: Yes
- Control Type: Electronic
- Allows easy access to the bucket from the front of the unit
- Comes complete with a 3.3 foot water hose and a pre-drilled drain connect feature
- Comes with a "trouble free" drain connect feature to make drain connection easy
- Has an indicator light that alerts you when the bucket is full to prevent overflowing and ensure effective operation
- Includes a washable air filter that's easy to access for effortless maintenance
- Uses eco-friendly R410A refrigerant with zero ozone depletion to prevent harm to the environment