Clover D7A Hot and Cold Point of Use Water Dispenser with ABS Drip Tray
(click to enlarge)
- Features an Automatic Hot Water Thermostat and Durable Polypropylene Faucets
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
Because the D7A is bottleless, it takes up much less space with the water dispenser itself and unnecessary plastic bottles.
Dual Float Valve
Instead of using only one float valve, the Clover D7A hot and cold point of use water dispenser offers two float valves to reduce spilling.
ABS Drip Tray
This water dispenser comes with a convenient, easy-to-remove drip tray that makes cleaning a breeze.
Hot Water Thermostat Switch
The D7A from Clover features an automatic hot water thermostat that keeps the hot water at 185°F. There is a switch at the back of the cabinet that allows you to switch off this hot water to save energy.
- Model: D7A
- Product Type: Hot and Cold Point of Use Water Dispenser
- Product Dimensions: L: 12.50" x W: 12.40" x H: 39.30"
- Product Weight: 30.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Various
- Application: For dispensing cold water in your home or office
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Type: Bottle-less/Point-of-Use
- Water Temperature: Hot & Cold
- Compressor: Yes
- Thermoelectric: No
- Refrigerant Type: R-134a
- Product Construction: Plastic
- Finish: White
- Hot Water Thermostat: Yes
- Hot Water Thermostat Temperature Range: 185°F
- Cold Water Thermostat: Yes
- Cold Water Thermostat Temperature Range: 35.6-53.6°F
- Faucet Type: Durable polypropylene, self closing spickets
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Drip Tray Type: One piece ABS drip tray, easily removed for cleaning
- Built-In Filtration System: No
- Includes Bottle Cover: No
- A variety of colors allow you to match any setting
- Comes with adjustable cold water thermostat and automatic hot water thermostat
- Doesn't use plastic bottles - instead, the unit is connected to a water line
- Dual float valve controls the water levels and reduces spills
- Durable faucets are easy to operate and long lasting
- Hot water thermostat can be turned on and off with a control switch
from North Hollywood, CA
from Clearwater, FL
from Los Angeles, CA
from Miami, FL
from Phoenix, AZ
from Miami, FL
from Yonkers, NY
from Lebanon, OR