Clover D14A Hot and Cold Point of Use Water Dispenser with Hygienic Stainless Steel Water Tanks
(click to enlarge)
- Offer Bottle-Free Use and a Removable Drip Tray for Easy Cleaning
- Read More...
Hot and Cold Water Tanks
Both of the D14A's hot and cold water tanks are constructed from durable hygienic stainless steel for durability and longevity.
Without the use of plastic bottles, the Clover D14A saves you hundreds per year. Instead, the water comes from a pipe line for cleaner water and extra efficiency.
Unlike bottled water coolers, this hot and cold point of use water dispenser doesn't use or reuse plastic bottles that may negatively effect your health and the environment!
Self Closing Faucets
The Clover D14A hot and cold water dispenser comes with a set of durable polypropylene faucets that snap shut when they are not in use to prevent leaks and spills.
- Model: D14A
- Product Type: Hot and Cold Point of Use Water Dispenser
- Product Dimensions: L: 12.70" x W: 12.30" x H: 39.30"
- Product Weight: 32.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Grey
- Application: For dispensing cold water in your home or office
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Type: Bottle-less/Point-of-Use
- Water Temperature: Hot & Cold
- Compressor: Yes
- Thermoelectric: No
- Refrigerant Type: R-134a
- Product Construction: ABS Plastic , Metal
- Finish: Black
- Hot Water Thermostat: Yes
- Cold Water Thermostat: Yes
- Faucet Type: Durable polypropylene, self-closing
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Drip Tray Type: Concealed liftout design, high impact, durable ABS, removable, anti-splash grid diverts drip water into reciptacle
- Built-In Filtration System: No
- Includes Bottle Cover: No
- Dark grey color can match with almost any setting!
- Drier at the back of the unit removes moisture and dirt from pipes
- Dual float valve help prevent spills
- Fire proof insulation inside hot water tank prevents the unit from getting too hot
- Refrigeration unit uses convection for silent operation
- Self closing faucets snap right into place once you're done using them
from Boston, MA, USA
from Somerville, MA
from san jose, ca.
from Cherry hill nj
from Rockville, MD
from Ogden, UT
from Hingham, MT
from Carseland, Alberta, Canada
from Cincinnati, OH
from Oakland, CA
from Grand Forks, ND
from Lakewood, CO
from Niagara Falls, NY
from El Paso, TX
from W. Dundee, IL
from Gilbert, AZ
from Miami Shores, FL
from Riverside, CA.
from Kensington, MD
from Columbus, GA
from Kent, OH
from Phoenix, AZ
from Phoenix, AZ
from Fairfield, NJ
from Princeton, NJ
from Rolling Meadows, IL