Dayton D-F79 Electric Unit Heater With Threaded Reinforced Holes
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Dayton D-F79 electric unit heater can be ceiling, wall, vertically or horizontally mounted and there are four top and four back threaded reinforced holes to help with ceiling mounted. There is an advanced pull-through airflow design for even air distribution and cooler element operation. Also included is an automatic reset linear thermal protector for protection over the entire length of the element area to disconnect the heater is the normal operating temperatures are exceeded.
The heating element on the D-F79 electric unit heater is an aluminum-finned and copper-clad sheath. The heater is wired for direct line voltage control and can be single or triple phase. It is UL and CUL listed and meets NEC and OSHA requirements. Great for use an auxiliary, supplemental or primary heat source in large exposed areas or additions.Please Note: Threaded mounting rod and thermostat are not included and must be purchased separately.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: D-F79
- Product Type: Electric Unit Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 8.50" x W: 14.00" x H: 16.00"
- Product Weight: 24.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Beige
- Application: For heating garages, warehouses, and workshops
- Type: Garage Heater
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 500 square feet
- Watts: 5000 watts
- Amps: 21 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Capacity: 17000 BTUs
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Air Flow: 350 CFM
- Adjustable Louvers: Yes
- Installation Type: Hardwired
- Built-In Thermostat: No
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- Ceiling Mountable: Yes
- Includes Mounting Bracket: No
- Heating Element: Aluminum-finned, copper-clad steel sheath
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Carrying Handle: No
- Includes Plug: No
- Alarm: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Fan Delay Function: No
- Can be mounted on the ceiling, on the wall, vertically or horizontally.
- Has 20-gauge steel neutral gray dieformed housing.
- Includes adjustable outlet louvers.
- The advanced pull-through airflow design provides even air distribution and cooler element operation.
- The automatic rest linear thermal protector disconnects the heater is the normal operating temperatures are exceeded.
- The heating element is an aluminum-finned, copper-clad steel sheath.
from Braintree, MA
from Cleves, OH