Dyna-Glo D-E39 Propane Heater with Infrared Radiant Heating
- Durable metal construction
- No permanent ventilation or installation required
- Operates on LP gas
- Read More...
Use the Dyna-Glo D-E39 propane heater in any well-ventilated area and enjoy extreme durability and efficient heat control for optimal results.
No Permanent Ventilation Required
The Dyna-Glo D-E39 propane heater needs to be used in a well-ventilated area; however, no permanent ventilation or duct work is required. Using LP gas, you can set this up anywhere you have access to an open window or door.
Oxygen Monitoring System
Enjoy superior heating without the worry. This Dyna-Glo propane heater includes an oxygen monitoring system, that lets you know when oxygen levels are too low. The built in safety sensor lets you know when more ventilation is required.
Made for freestanding or wall mount installation, this Dyna-Glo D-E39 propane heater come with the hardware you need. Following all clearance guidelines, this heater allows for flexible placement.
Lots of Coverage
Warm large areas rapidly. This propane heater effectively warms up to 1,000 sq. ft. of space. It's perfect for large room or work areas.
- Model: D-E39
- Product Type: Propane Heater
- Application: Provides supplemental heating to well-ventilated areas
- Type: Garage Heater , Propane Heater
- Warranty: 2 years
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Coverage Area: 1000 square feet
- Certifications: CSA
- Heating Capacity: 30000 BTUs
- Construction: Metal
- Adjustable Louvers: No
- Installation Type: Gas Line , N/A
- Built-In Thermostat: No
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- Ceiling Mountable: No
- Includes Mounting Bracket: Yes
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Carrying Handle: No
- Includes Plug: No
- Alarm: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Fan Delay Function: No
- Area ventilation required for use
- Ceramic heating plaques provide even heat distribution
- Heats up to 1000 sq. ft. of space easily
- Operates during a power outage to provide heating
- Oxygen depletion sensor shuts off th eheater should levels get below 18%
- Piezo igniter provide startup without the need fo rmatches or batteries