Dyna-Glo D-E36 Natural Gas with Large Coverage Area
- CSA approved for safety
- Provides quick and effective heating
- Requires hook up to a natural gas fuel source
- Read More...
Ideal for a variety of well-ventilated areas, heating is rapid and effective with the Dyna-Glo D-E36 natural gas heater. It's powerful, effective, and durable.
Use this heater for garage, room, or worksite heating. This Dyna-Glo D-E36 natural gas heater includes cermaic heating plaques to provide efficient and even warmth to any area with adequate ventilation.
Effective Heat Output
Heat large areas easily. The Dyna-Glo natural gas heater offers 3 levels of heat output: 6,400, 12,000, and 18,000 BTU. It'll provide effective heat.
Top Mounted Controls
Using this natural gas heater is easy. Top mounted controls are fully accessible to make changing the heat flow and turning it on and off simple.
Benefit from maximum heat output and superior coverage. With the Dyna-Glo D-E36 natural gas heater you can successfully warm up to a 600 sq. ft. area.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: D-E36
- Product Type: Natural Gas Heater
- Application: Provides supplemental heating to well-ventilated areas
- Type: Gas Heater
- Warranty: 2 years
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Coverage Area: 600 square feet
- Certifications: CSA
- Heating Capacity: 18000 BTUs
- Construction: Metal
- Adjustable Louvers: No
- Number of Heat Settings: 3
- Installation Type: Plug-In , Gas Line
- Built-In Thermostat: No
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- Ceiling Mountable: No
- Includes Mounting Bracket: Yes
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Carrying Handle: No
- Includes Plug: No
- Alarm: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Fan Delay Function: No
- Please note: Consult a professional before installation
- 3 heat settings provide custom comfort
- Grill covers the heat source for increased safety
- High volume heat output for optimal results
- Offers enough BTUs to keep large spaces comfortable
- Push button piezo igniter for quick fire startup
- Uses cost effective natural gas as fuel