Cleanaire D-2000 Air Purifier with HEPA Filtration System
- 99.97% system filter efficiency
- Medical grade HEPA filter
- Panel controller is easy to use
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Improve indoor air with the Cleanaire D-2000 air purifier. It captures harmful bacteria, smoke, gases, and allergens for a healthier indoor atmosphere.
The Cleanaire D-2000 air purifier includes a medical grade filtering system that effectively traps 99.97% of airborne impurities. The filtration system removes pollen, mold spores, tobacco smoke, dust, dust mites, and particles as small as 0.3 microns.
Featuring a UV lamp, this Cleanaire air purifier incorporates PCO technology to oxidize toxic volatile organic compounds or VOCs in the atmosphere and to help kill airborne bacteria.
This Cleanaire D-2000 air purifier has the power to effectively purify up to 1200 sq. ft. of space. It's perfect for large rooms and offers a CFM of 265 for exceptional airflow.
Offering a soft button control panel, the Cleanaire D-2000 air purifier is user-friendly. The buttons are easy to read and display the speed rating and indicator lights so you know when filter changes or light bulb changes are required.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: D-2000
- Product Type: HEPA Air Purifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 8.00" x W: 21.00" x H: 19.00"
- Product Weight: 20.00 lbs.
- Application: Used to improve indoor air quality
- Coverage Area: 1200
- Filter Type: Activated Carbon , HEPA , Pre-Filter , UV
- Air Flow: 265 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Pollutants Filtered: Allergies & Asthma , Bacteria & Viruses , Chemicals , Gases , Mold , Smoke , VOCs , Dust , Pollen
- Watts: 90 watts
- Noise Level: 79 dB
- Certifications: UL
- Advanced electronic control system to set up airflow rate
- Controls allergens and particles as small as 0.3 microns
- High CFM of 265 for effective airflow
- Low decibel rating for quiet use
- Pre-filter absorbs toxic gases, smoke, and other chemicals
- UV lamp kills VOCs for a healthier indoor air quality