Comfort Zone CZQTV5M-BL Scratch & Dent Ceiling Mounted Quartz Infrared Heater with Adjustable Heater Head
- Ceiling Mounted Quartz Infrared Heater
- Scratch & Dent Model For Garages, Workshop, and More
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
This product is classified as a "Scratch & Dent" product. Scratch & Dent products are fully functional items that operate the same as a brand new appliance, but have been returned and will have varying degrees of external cosmetic damage, ranging from minor to severe. We are unable to provide additional photos or details about the specific damage on the unit and make no warranty or guarantee as to the condition of the product you may receive. These products are sold "As Is", but are covered by a 90-day warranty.
Comfort Zone CZQTV5M Ceiling Mounted Quartz Infrared Heater
The Comfort Zone CZQTV5M ceiling mounted quartz infrared heater features infrared hetaing technology that operates quietly and provides warmth to personal spaces. Infrared heaters transfer warmth directly to people and objects, so warmth is instaneous and effectively emitted.
Adjustable Angle Halogen Light
The Comfort Zone CZQTV5M Ceiling Mounted Quartz Infrared Heater features a halogen light that is fully adjustable so you can target specific areas and direct warmth where you need it most. It's ceiling mountable sand features a 90 degree vertical titling bracket to direct heat downward and make spreading warmth evenly easy.
Special Features Include
- Two heat settings
- Easy to operate
- Out of the way ceiling installation
- Heats large spaces
- Durbale metal construction with grounded cord set
Pull String Operation
The Comfort Zone CZQTV5M Ceiling Mounted Quartz Infrared Heater is easy to operate. A convenient pull string allows you to turn the heater off and on with a simple tug. This switch also controls the heat output, allowing you to adjust the wattage for custom warmth. Two heat settings guarantee and warmer space.
Durable Metal Housing
This Comfort Zone CZQTV5M Ceiling Mounted Quartz Infrared Heater is designed specifially to tolerate rugged conditions. Made for commercial or residential heating, this heater is capable of warming large areas and can be used to warm your garage, workshop, or man cave. This is a versatile heater that's constructed from metal and includes a grounded plug and ETL listing for safe use.
The Comfort Zone CZQTV5M Ceiling Mounted Quartz Infrared Heater includes 1500 watts of heating power to effectively warm up to 1,000 sq. ft. of space. It also allows oyu to choose from 750 watts or 1500 watts of heat distribution so you can and enjoy as much or as little warmth as you need.
- Model: CZQTV5M-BL
- UPC: 075877125712
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent Ceiling Mounted Infrared Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 26.00" x W: 5.00" x H: 14.00"
- Product Weight: 8.50 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Provides warmth using infrared technology
- Warranty: 90-day warranty
- Type: Space Heater
- Coverage Area: 150 square feet
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: ETL
- Heating Capacity: 5120 BTUs
- Space Heater Type: Infrared
- Heating Method: Radiant
- Adjustable Louvers: No
- Number of Heat Settings: 2
- Fan Only Function: No
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Dial
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Tip Over Switch: Yes
- Power Indicator Light: No
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Oscillation: No
- Remote Control: No
- Plug Type: Grounded 3-Prong
- Timer: No
- Filter: No
- Air Purification: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- LCD Screen: No
- Touch Screen: No
- Wall Mountable: No
- A high limit safety fuse prevents overheating and promotes effective operation
- A mesh safety grill prevents fingers and objects from coming into contact with the heating element
- An adjustable thermostat allows you to select the amount of warmth desired
- Completely constructed of metal to increase durability
- Features radiant infrared heating to effectively warm areas quickly
- The heavy tubular base has an adjustable horizontal tilt feature to direct heat in whatever direction it's needed
What is a Scratch and Dent Appliance at Air & Water?