Comfort Zone CZ250 1500 Watt Portable Electric Shop Heater
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Please Note: This unit features an instant rebate that cannot be combined with any other offers or discount codes.
The Comfort Zone CZ250 1500 watt portable electric shop heater is a great heating solution because electricity is available almost anywhere. It allows you to conserve energy by supplementing your existing heating systems. The CZ250 1500 watt portable electric shop heater provides heat without the danger of carbon monoxide poisoning and doesn't require fuel storage.
The Comfort Zone CZ250 1500 watt portable electric shop heater allows you to adjust the heat output to a desired level for maximum comfort.
High Limit Safety Fuse
The CZ250 1500 watt portable electric shop heater prevents overheating and ensures optimal performance with a high limit safety fuse.
This portable electric shop heater includes all metal housing and a mesh safety grille as parts of its durable construction.
Safety Tip Over Switch
The Comfort Zone CZ250 automatically turns off if it tips over because it has a tip over safety switch.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: CZ250
- UPC: 075877250766
- Product Type: 1500 Watt Portable Electric Shop Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 9.80" x W: 11.00" x H: 7.10"
- Product Weight: 5.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Gray/Yellow
- Application: Provides warmth using fan forced technology
- Type: Garage Heater
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Coverage Area: 25 square feet
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Certifications: ETL
- Construction: Metal
- Adjustable Louvers: No
- Number of Heat Settings: 2
- Installation Type: Plug-In
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Double Pole
- Wall Mountable: No
- Ceiling Mountable: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Includes Plug: Yes
- Plug Type: Grounded 3-Pronged Plug
- Power Cord Length: 6
- Alarm: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Fan Delay Function: No
- A high limit safety fuse prevents overheating and promotes effective operation
- A mesh safety grille prevents fingers and objects from coming into contact with the heating element
- An adjustable thermostat allows you to select the amount of warmth desired
- Completely constructed of metal to increase durability
- Features fan forced technology to spread warmth evenly
- The heavy tubular base has an adjustable horizontal tilt feature to direct heat in whatever direction it's needed
from Pittsburgh PA, USA
from Brampton, ON, Canada
from W. Chester, PA
from Great Falls, Montana