Ventamatic CX2121 Power Automatic Gable Shutter
- Fits Ventamatic attic fans in the CX series
- High impact, one piece design
- Preassembled for quick and easy setup
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
If you bought a Ventamatic attic fan and don't have set of louvers already, then you need this Ventamatic CX2121 power automatic gable shutter. It's accompanies your attic fan for proper installation and use.
Made from 020 gauge aluminum and featuring a high impact ABS Cycolac frame, this shutter is durable and capable of withstanding years of use. Along with your attic fan, you'll have superior ventilation that's unbeatable.
This shutter fan operates automatically so when the fan is on the vents will open and when it is off they will close. This is a valuable feature as it protects the interior of your attic explicitly.
This heavy gauge shutter is felt padded so it fits snug and sure over your fan. It operates quietly as there is no metal to metal contact, plus the aluminum louvers are made to open and close with minimal disturbance.
This shutter is required for use with Ventamatic attic fans if and only if, you don't have a shutter already. If you have one, be sure it is in good operating condition. If not, then this is an accessory required fior successful installation and use of your Ventamatic attic fan.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: CX2121
- UPC: 047242021219
- Product Type: Power Automatic Gable Shutter
- Product Dimensions: L: 22.00" x W: 23.00" x H: 3.00"
- Product Weight: 3.00 lbs.
- Application: Accompanies the Ventamatic attic fans
- Additional Information: Accompanies the Ventamatic attic fans, preassembled. felt padded, 020 gauge aluminum louvers, high impact, ABS Cycolac frame
- 020 gauge aluminum louvers for quiet operation
- ABS Cyolac frame for yearsof reliable use
- Felt padded for a nice snug fit
- Fully automatic opening when th 4fan is on and shutting when it is off
- One piece design fits righ tover the fan
- Protective barrier for the fan blades