Haier CWH08A 7,800 BTU Window Air Conditioner and Heater
- Q & A
4 Way Air Direction
The Haier CWH08A 7,800 BTU window air conditioner and heater features 4 way air direction so that you remain comfortable no matter where you are in the room.
Ultra Quiet Operation
The CWH08A 7,800 BTU window air conditioner and heater can be used in quiet locations such as bedrooms because it makes a minimal amount of noise while operating.
Lead and Mercury Free
This window air conditioner and heater features construction free from lead and mercury because it is RoHS compliant.
The Haier CWH08A utilizes eco-friendly R-410A refrigerant to reduce the harm done to the environment.
- Model: CWH08A
- UPC: 688057400518
- Product Type: 7,800 BTU Window Air Conditioner and Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 27.00" x W: 27.00" x H: 17.50"
- Product Weight: 85.80 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for cooling and heating rooms and areas up to 250 square feet
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor; 5 years compressor
- Type: Window Air Conditioner
- Coverage Area: 250 square feet
- Heater: Yes
- Voltage: 105 volts
- Watts: 1260 watts
- Heating Capacity: 4000 BTUs
- Amps: 11.4 amps
- Cooling Capacity: 7800 BTUs
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- EER: 9.7
- Heat Pump: Yes
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Programmable Timer: Yes
- Timer Length: 24hrs
- Refrigerant Type: R-410A
- Air Conditioner Type: Cool/Heat
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Air Filter: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Display Type: LCD
- Remote Control: No
- Adjustable Louvers: Yes
- Adjustable Side Panels: No
- Comes with a window kit that's easy to install, so you can begin cooling and heating as soon as possible
- Delivers air in 4 different directions to make sure every corner of the room is comfortable
- Features ultra quiet operation, making it appropriate for noise-sensitive environments
- The easy to access washable filter makes routine maintenance a snap
- There's no lead and mercury present because it complies with RoHS standards
- Features eco-friendly R-410A refrigerant, which doesn't cause as much harm to the environment as other refrigerant