Sharp CV-2P10SX 10,500 BTU Portable Air Conditioner
- Cools Areas Up to 350 Square Feet - Fully Tested Scratch & Dent Unit
- Read More...
This product is classified as a "Scratch & Dent" product. Scratch & Dent products are fully functional items that operate the same as a brand new appliance, but will have varying degrees of external cosmetic damage, ranging from minor to severe. We are unable to provide additional photos or details about the specific damage on the unit and make no warranty or guarantee as to the condition of the product you may receive. These products are sold "As Is", but are covered by a 90-day warranty.
The Sharp CV-2P10SX portable air conditioner combines "Library Quiet" cooling technology with sleek, attractive styling, and is easily the most quiet portable unit on the market. This makes the CV-2P10SX a great choice for cooling bedrooms, living spaces or anywhere else where noise may be a distraction. This fully portable 10,500 BTU room air conditioner requires no permanent installation and easily cools areas up to 350 square feet. A built-in, full-function Plasmacluster ionizer refreshes your air and reduces indoor odors while the automatic oscillating louvers sweep air throughout your room for improved cooling and comfort. Additional features include 4-way air direction and a remote control with LCD display.
Rated Most Quiet Portable AC
This portable AC is incredibly quiet and features Sharp's patented Library Quiet Technology. At low speed, this air conditioner can be as low as 39 dB, making it our most quiet portable air conditioner.
350 Square Foot Coverage Area
The CV-2P10SX is a 10,500 BTU unit that easily cools rooms up to 350 square feet.
Built-In Condensate Disposal System
The Sharp CV-2P10SX portable air conditioner has a built-in condensate disposable system that sends water out of the exhaust hose. This decreases the amount of condensate collected within the unit and means you'll spend less time emptying the water tank.
Works as a AC, Dehumidifier and Fan
The CV-2P10SX not only cools, but also has a dehumidify function that removes up to 60 pints of moisture daily.
Full Function Remote Control
Control every function of this portable air conditioner from virtually anywhere in the room with the full function remote with LCD display.
Built-In Air Purification System
The Sharp CV-2P10SX portable air conditioner has a built-in Plasmacluster ionizer that releases positive and negative ions for cleaner, fresher air.
- Model: CV-2P10SX-BL
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent Portable Air Conditioner
- Product Dimensions: L: 17.70" x W: 32.60" x H: 22.80"
- Product Weight: 88.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Suitable for cooling areas up to 225 square feet
- Type: Portable Air Conditioner
- Warranty: 90-day limited warranty
- Coverage Area: 350 square feet
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Heater: No
- Watts: 1100 watts
- Air Flow: 94.260 CFM
- Amps: 10 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Cooling Capacity: 10500 BTUs
- Noise Level: 50 dB
- Dehumidifying Capacity: 60 pints
- EER: 9.5
- Heat Pump: No
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Programmable Timer: Yes
- Timer Length: 12-hour
- Recommended Room Size: 225-350
- Hose Type: Single
- Auto-Evaporative System: Yes
- Fan Only Option: Yes
- Adjustable Air Louvers: Yes
- Automatic Air Louvers: Yes
- Automatic Restart: No
- Air Filter: Yes
- Built-In Air Purification System: Yes
- Air Purification Method: Ionizer
- Display Type: LCD
- Remote Control: Yes
- Window Dimensions: Double Hung Window Dimensions: Minimum opening 6", minimum width 24", maximum width 48" Sliding Window Dimensions: Minimum opening 6", minimum height 24", maximum height 48"
- Exhaust Pipe Length: 59 Inches
- Designed for Commercial Use: No
- Dehumidify function removes up to 60 pints of moisture every 24 hours
- Flexible exhaust hose and window kit for easy installation
- Full function Plasmacluster ion generator refreshes your indoor air and removes odors
- Remote control with LCD diplay lets you control every function of the unit from anywhere in the room
- Rolling casters let you move this AC from room to room
Customers Also Viewed