TPI CU-20 20 Inch Commercial Workstation Fan
- Features Aluminum Blades with Coated Steel Guards and Retaining Clips
- Read More...
The TPI CU-20 20 inch commercial workstation fan is especially designed for use in commercial environments. It attaches easily to machines, workbenches, ceilings and walls. The CU-20 20 inch commercial workstation fan ensures safe operation by meeting OSHA and UL listing standards.
3 Adjustable Fan Speeds
The TPI CU-20 20 inch commercial workstation fan comes with high, medium and low fan speed settings to provide comfort in various climate situations.
The CU-20 20 inch commercial workstation fan features an easy-to-use rotary switch that allows you to change fan speeds effortlessly.
Coated Steel Guards with Retaining Clips
This commercial workstation fan features coated steel guards with retaining clips to prevent user injuries and fan damages.
Permanently Lubricated Motor
The TPI CU-20 features a permanently lubricated motor that prevents overheating and reduces wear.
- Model: CU-20
- UPC: 686334523332
- Product Type: 20 Inch Commercial Workstation Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 8.50" x W: 24.50" x H: 25.50"
- Product Weight: 18.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Provides powerful air circulation and ventilation to commercial environments
- Type: Electric Fan
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Max Air Flow: 3450 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Diameter: 20 inches
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: 1.9 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: OSHA , UL
- Fan Style: Wall Mount
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: Yes
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 3
- Motor Type: 1/5 HP, permanently lubricated, open ventilated, sleeve bearing
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rotary switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- Comes complete with a 7 foot long power cord -- simply plug in for easy setup
- Features 3 different fan speeds to keep you comfortable in a variety of workstations
- Features durable aluminum blades to provide powerful air circulation
- Meets OSHA standards and features UL listing to prevent unsafe operation
- Prevents user injuries and fan damages with fan blade guards and retaining clips
- The powerful 1/5 horsepower motor is open ventilated, sleeve bearing and permanently lubricated