PuriTeam CTD-12C Purity Double Countertop Water Filter in Chrome
- Features a Ceramic Pre-Filter That Filters 99.9 Percent of Harmful Bacteria and 100 Percent of Cysts
- Read More...
Removes, Reduces or Inhibits the Growth of Contaminants
Chlorine, lead, pesticides, herbicides, benzene and other VOCs, MTBE, bad tastes and odors are removed or reduced from your water. The KDF also features a redox reaction that inhibits the growth of bacteria, algae and fungi.
Blows Competitor's Filter Lives Out of the Water
Competitors water purifiers need their filters replaced after treating 500 to 2000 gallon of water. The CTD-12C does not need its filter replaced until it has treated 12,000 gallons of water. It can last for up to 3 years.
Includes a Ceramic Pre-Filter
Bacteria and cyst removal at a high efficiency is made possible by the ceramic pre-filter. It removes 99.9% of harmful bacteria and 100% of cysts including cryptosporidium and Giardia.
Provides Clean and Healthy Drinking Water
Not everything is stripped from your water as this water filter removes contaminants. Healthy minerals like calcium, potassium and magnesium are retained.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: CTD-12C
- Product Type: Double Countertop Water Filter
- Product Dimensions: L: 11.00" x W: 5.00" x H: 12.00"
- Product Weight: 5.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Chrome
- Application: Water filter attached to existing sink in homes, schools, offices and RV's
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Purification Technology: GAC/KDF filtration
- Contaminants Removed/Reduced: Lead , Chlorine , Pesticides
- Capacity: 12000 Gallons
- Filter Life: 3 years or 12000 gallons
- Installation Location: Counter Top
- Includes: Ceramic pre-filter
- All filter parts are manufactured in the USA
- Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium and other healthy minerals present in your water are preserved
- Filters 12,000 gallons of water or lasts 3 years before needing replacement
- The growth of bacteria, algae and fungi is prevented while the filter reduces contaminants
- The pre-filter reduces bacteria and eliminates cysts which makes it useful for filtering well water
- These contaminants are eliminated or reduced from your water supply: chlorine, lead, pesticides, herbicides, benzene and other VOCs, MTBE, bad tastes and odors