PuriTeam CTD-12 Purity Double Countertop Water Filter
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Reduces or Removes Contaminants
The GAC/KDF filter cartridge reduces or removes chlorine, lead, pesticides, herbicides, benzene and other VOCs, MTBE, bad tastes and odors from your water. KDF also has a redox reaction that inhibits the growth of bacteria, algae and fungi.
Long Filter Life
The countertop water filter is rated to treat 12,000 gallons. The ceramic filter should be cleaned periodically and will last up to 3 years before a replacement is needed.
A ceramic pre-filter is included that removes 99.9% of harmful bacteria and 100% of cysts including cryptosporidium and Giardia.
Retains Healthy Minerals
Contaminants are filtered out at a high efficiency, but healthy minerals are maintained such as calcium, potassium and magnesium.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: CTD-12
- Product Type: Double Countertop Water Filter
- Product Dimensions: L: 11.00" x W: 5.00" x H: 12.00"
- Product Weight: 5.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides protection against microorganisms while filtering contaminants from your water
- Warranty: 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty for diverter valve; lifetime warranty on housing
- Certifications: NSF , ANSI
- Purification Technology: Ceramic pre-filter and KDF/Granular activated carbon (GAC) filter
- Contaminants Removed/Reduced: Lead , Chlorine , Heavy Metals , Bacteria , Pesticides
- Capacity: 12000 Liters
- Maximum Flow: 1 Liters/Minute, 60 Liters/Hour
- Filter Life: KDF/GAC filter should be changed every 3 years; 12,000 gallons (3 years) for the ceramic filter
- Installation Location: Counter Top
- Chlorine, lead, pesticides, herbicides, benzene and other VOCs, MTBE, bad tastes and odors are eliminated or reduced from your water supply
- Each filter part is manufactured in the USA
- Filter not only reduces contaminants, but prevents the growth of bacteria, algae and fungi
- Healthy minerals present in your water such as Calcium, Potassium and Magnesium are preserved
- The filter cartridge is rated to filter 12,000 gallons of water or to last for 3 years
- The included pre-filter is especially useful for well water because it reduces bacteria and eliminates cysts