PuriTeam CT-UV Purity UV Countertop Water Filter
- Removes Many Various Contaminants, Bad Tastes and Odors, Filters Cysts Including Cryptosporidium and Giardia and Kills Bacteria and Viruses on Contact
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
Effectively Reduces Contaminants: The combination of a NSF certified 0.5 micron carbon block filter and a UV light removes chlorine and over 90% of many contaminants such as pesticides, herbicides, VOCs, MTBE, benzene and other contaminants.
Improves Taste and Odor of Drinking Water: Bad tastes and odors are removed from water by the carbon filter. The result in fresh, clean and clear water that still retains healthy minerals such as calcium.
Germicidal UV Light: A germicidal UV light is included that kills E.coli and coliform bacteria and viruses on contact. It does this with an astonishingly high efficiency of 99.9%.
Long Lasting Filter and Lamp: The carbon block only needs to be replaced every six months and the UV lamp should be replaced once a year. Also included is a lifetime warranty on the transparent filter housing.
- Model: CT-UV
- Product Type: UV Countertop Water Filter
- Product Dimensions: L: 11.00" x W: 5.00" x H: 12.00"
- Product Weight: 5.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Transparent and Blac
- Application: Results in fresh, clean water that retains healthy minerals such as calcium
- Warranty: 90-day limited manufacturer's warranty on diverter valve; lifetime warranty on filter housing
- Certifications: NSF
- Purification Technology: UV light and a carbon block
- Contaminants Removed/Reduced: Chlorine , Hydrogen Sulfide , Radon , Sediment , Bacteria , Pesticides
- Maximum Flow: 1 Gallons/Minute, 60 Gallons/Hour
- Filter Life: Replace carbon block every 6 months and the UV lamp once a year
- Installation Location: Counter Top
- A lifetime warranty is provided on the filter housing
- After the water is filtered it still retains healthy minerals, such as calcium
- Bacteria like E.coli and coliform and viruses are killed on contact when exposed to the germicidal UV light
- Combines the filtration of a carbon block with a germicidal UV lamp
- The filter housing is transparent so that the UV lamp working is visible
- The NSF has certified the 0.5 micron carbon block