PuriTeam CT-12 Purity Countertop Water Filter with Lifetime Warranty
- Treats Up to 12,000 Gallons of Water and Boasts a Higher Flow Rate than the Leading Competitor!
- Read More...
Easy to Install
The PuriTeam CT-12 sits right on your countertop and easily connects to any kitchen faucet. A diverter lets you choose between filtered and unfiltered water.
The CT-12 utilizes a granular activated carbon filter combined with KDF-55 to dramatically reduce chlorine, lead, pesticides, herbicides, VOCs, and more.
Each CT-12 filter lasts up to 3 years or 12,000 gallons of water. This makes the total cost of ownership significantly less than competing water filters on the market.
High Flow Rate
Unlike leading water filters, the PuriTeam CT-12 has a flow rate of 1 gallon per minute (versus 1/2 gallon per minute).
Each PuriTeam water filter comes with a lifetime warranty on the filter components and a 3-year prorated warranty on the filter cartridge.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: CT-12
- Product Type: Countertop Water Filter
- Product Dimensions: L: 5.00" x W: 5.00" x H: 12.00"
- Product Weight: 5.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Filters your water and removes bad tastes and odors
- Warranty: 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty on diverter valve; lifetime warranty on housing
- Certifications: NSF , ANSI
- Purification Technology: KDF/Granular activated carbon (GAC)
- Contaminants Removed/Reduced: Lead , Chlorine , Heavy Metals , Radon , Sediment , Bacteria , Pesticides
- Capacity: 12000 Gallons
- Maximum Flow: Gallons/Hour, 1 Gallons/Minute
- Filter Life: 3 years
- Installation Location: Counter Top
- Chlorine test strips are included to verify when the filter needs to be replaced
- Cyst-rated prefilter removes up to 99.99% of Cryptosporidium and Giardia
- Diverter valve lets you easily switch between filtered and unfiltered water
- Installs quickly and easily to your existing faucet
- Rated to treat 12,000 gallons (most competitors treat only 500 to 5,000 gallons)
- Tested and certified by WQA according to NSF/ANSI standards