Cool-Space CSW-12HV The Wave Portable Evaporative Cooler with Freon-Free Operation
- Offers 700-1,000 Sq. Ft. Coverage Area and an Effective 2 Speed Direct Drive Motor
- Read More...
When you need to cool down individual or small work areas, use the Cool-Space CSW-12HV The Wave portable evaporative cooler. For powerful cooling, it includes a 2-speed direct drive motor. The CSW-12HV uses very little electricity to provide great temperature drops even in humid climates.
Noise and vibration are decreased and durability is increased by the thick rotomoid housing included on the CSW-12HV.
No Installation Required
The Cool-Space CSW-12HV portable evaporative cooler does not require installation. It only requires a water source and a 115 volt power outlet.
Constructed for Safety
This portable evaporative cooler includes a water-tight electrical enclosure, stainless steel brackets and a special safety screen over the fan as components of its safe design.
The CSW-12HV portable evaporative cooler does not use hazardous Freon, making it a great cooling choice for those who are environmentally friendly.
- Model: CSW-12HV
- Product Type: The Wave Portable Evaporative Cooler
- Product Dimensions: L: 22.00" x W: 23.00" x H: 28.00"
- Product Weight: 46.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Gray
- Application: Designed to cool down individual and small work areas
- Warranty: 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Amps: 4.0 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Coverage Area: 1000 square feet
- Product Construction: Plastic
- Air Flow: 3600 CFM
- Motor Type: 1/4 HP
- Cooling Pad Type: 8" thick cross-corrugated angle fluted cellulose treated with thermosetting resin
- Water Tank Size: 10 gallons
- Number of Speed Settings: 2
- Water Supply: Hose , Water Tank
- Casters: Yes
- One-Piece Housing: No
- A water source and a 115 volt power outlet is all that is needed for operation
- Includes a water-tight electrical enclosure, stainless steel brackets and a special safety screen over the fan as a part of the safe and durable construction
- Only costs pennies a day to cool individual and small areas
- Unlike other air cooling systems, no hazardous Freon is required for cooling
- Uses minimal electricity to produce great temperature drops in high humid climates
- When water and forced air is combined in coolspace technology, temperatures can be reduced