- Q & A
The Cadet CSTC302TW Com-Pak Twin Plus 240V 3000W heater features twin heaters connected behind a single grille. It warms large areas easily. The CSTC302TW Com-Pak Twin Plus 240V 3000W heater comes complete with a built-in single pole thermostat.
Primary and Secondary Thermal Safeguards
The Cadet CSTC302TW Com-Pak Twin Plus 240V 3000W heater features a robust, heavy duty high temperature manual power reset and an over temperature one-time thermal fuse.
The CSTC302TW Com-Pak Twin Plus 240V 3000W heater provides quick heat with a nichrome coil element.
Powder Coat Paint Process
This wall heater has a powder coat paint process that eliminates sharp metal edges.
The Cadet CSTC302TW Com-Pak Twin Plus includes a wall can designed for ease of installation.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: CSTC302TW
- UPC: 027418675262
- Product Type: Com-Pak Twin Plus 240V 3000W Wall Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.00" x W: 14.60" x H: 10.00"
- Product Weight: 12.35 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal wall heater provides warmth without taking up floor space
- Warranty: 2 year extended warranty
- Type: Wall Heater
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Coverage Area: 300 square feet
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 3000 watts
- Amps: 12.50 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Single pole thermostat
- Timer: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Thermal Cut-Out: No
- Automatic Reset: No
- Fan Delay: No
- Frost Protection: No
- Indicator Light: No
- Construction: Powder Coated Steel
- Finish: White
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Hard-Wired: Yes
- Blower Type: Two stage centrifugal blower
- Digital Display: No
- LED Touch Screen: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Motor Type: Impedance protected motor
- Comes with 2 independent 2-stage centrifugal blowers that shall be driven by impedance protected motors
- Features a painted 20 gauge wall mounting can with 4 knockouts and a 79 cubic inch wiring compartment
- Includes 2 nichrome type elements wrapped on mica insulators
- The heater has unitized construction and attaches to the wall can with 2 screws
- The motor is totally isolated from the heating chamber
- UL listed and dual field rated at 208V/240V
- Cadet Electric Wall Heater Installation Video: