Cadet CSC152TW Com-Pak Plus 240V 1500 Watt Heater
- Perfect for Heating Smaller Areas or Larger Areas that Need the Dispersed Heat Created by Multiple Heaters
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
The Cadet CSC152TW Com-Pak Plus 240V 1500 watt heater installs in your wall and provides heat in an economical manner. It also provides peace of mind with highly regarded safety components. The CSC152TW Com-Pak Plus 240V 1500 watt heater is designed to heat smaller areas but can also heat larger areas when multiple heaters are utilized.
The Cadet CSC152TW Com-Pak Plus 240V 1500 watt heater features horizontal or vertical grille mounting options.
The CSC152TW Com-Pak Plus 240V 1500 watt heater includes a wall can designed for ease of installation.
Powder Coat Paint Process
This heater uses a powder coat paint process that eliminates sharp metal edges.
The Cadet CSC152TW Com-Pak Plus provides quick heat with a nichrome coil element.
- Model: CSC152TW
- UPC: 027418675064
- Product Type: Com-Pak Plus 240V 1500 Watt Wall Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.00" x W: 8.00" x H: 10.25"
- Product Weight: 8.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal wall heater for heating smaller areas or dispersing heat where multiple heaters are being utilized
- Type: Wall
- Warranty: 2 year extended warranty
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 150 square feet
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Amps: 6.25 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Built-in single pole thermostat
- Timer: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Thermal Cut-Out: No
- Automatic Reset: No
- Fan Delay: No
- Frost Protection: No
- Indicator Light: No
- Construction: Powder Coated Steel
- Finish: White
- Mounting Options: Recessed
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Hard-Wired: Yes
- Blower Type: Two stage centrifugal blower
- Digital Display: No
- LED Touch Screen: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Motor Type: Impedance protected motor
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically
- Eliminates sharp metal edges with a powder coat paint process
- Features a robust, heavy duty high temperature manual power reset and an over temperature one-time thermal fuse
- Heats larger areas that need the dispersed heat created by multiple heaters
- Perfect for heating smaller areas economically
- Provides quick heat with a nichrome coil element
- Cadet Electric Wall Heater Installation Video: