Cool-Space CS5-48-2B Portable Evaporative Cooler
- Q & A
When environmentally friendly companies need cooling, the perfect choice is a Cool-Space CS5-48-2B portable evaporative cooler. It does not require hazardous Freon like other commercial air cooling systems. The CS5-48-2B includes a 1 h.p. 2-speed belt drive motor and is especially designed to cool areas from 3500-4000 square feet.
Provides Cooling Comfort
The Cool-Space CS5-48-2B portable evaporative cooler converts hot, stuffy workspaces or product areas into cool, comfortable areas.
Uses Minimal Electricity
The CS5-48-2B portable evaporative cooler uses very little electricity to provide great temperature drops, even in high humidity areas.
Designed for Safety and Durability
Constructed with safety and durability in mind, this portable evaporative cooler includes a special safety screen over the fan, stainless steel brackets and a water-tight electrical enclosure.
64 Gallon Water Reservoir
The large 64 gallon water reservoir provides up to 8 hours of operation without a water supply for your convenience.
- Model: CS5-48-2B
- Product Type: Portable Evaporative Cooler
- Product Dimensions: L: 34.00" x W: 75.00" x H: 84.00"
- Product Weight: 557.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Gray
- Application: Provides cooling for large areas such as outdoor events, factories, and workshops
- Warranty: 2-year manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Amps: 12.5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: ETL
- Coverage Area: 3500 square feet
- Product Construction: Plastic
- Air Flow: 19400 CFM
- Motor Type: Totally enclosed, water proof, 1 HP
- Fan Diameter: 48 inches
- Cooling Pad Type: 8" thick high efficiency, crosscorrugated angle fluted specially formulated cellulose material treated with a thermosetting resin with edge guard
- Cooling Pad Life: 3 to 5 years
- Water Tank Size: 64 gallons
- Number of Speed Settings: 2
- Water Supply: Hose , Water Tank
- Casters: Yes
- One-Piece Housing: No
- A comfortable oasis can be made of a sultry workspace or production area
- A water source and a 115 volt power outlet is all that is needed for operation
- Unlike other commercial air cooling systems, no hazardous Freon is required for cooling
- Uses minimal electricity to produce great temperature drops in high humid climates
- When water and forced air is combined in coolspace technology, temperatures can be reduced by as much as 28 degrees
- Only costs pennies a day to cool large areas such as warehouses and outdoor events