Cecilware CS3AWT Coffee Station 3 Warmer Automatic Coffee Maker
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Brew Light Indicator
The Cecilware CS3AWT Coffee Station 3 warmer automatic coffee maker features a brew light indicator that lets the operator know when the coffee brewer is ready to brew.
12 Cup Capacity
The CS3AWT Coffee Station 3 warmer automatic coffee maker is ideal for commercial settings such as restaurants and cafes where low pressure occurs because it has a 12 cup capacity.
This automatic coffee maker features a 3.5 minute brew cycle with instant recovery for a high performance level.
Polysulfone Water Tank
To minimize liming the CS3AWT Coffee Station comes complete with a water tank composed of polysulfone; a material known for toughness and stability at high temperatures.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: CS3AWT
- Product Type: Coffee Station 3 Warmer Automatic Coffee Maker
- Product Dimensions: L: 10.00" x W: 16.00" x H: 21.75"
- Product Weight: 27.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Professionally brewing coffee in commercial locations
- Voltage: 120 volts, 120 volts
- Brewing Capacity: gal/hr, 12 cups per cycle
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Direct Water Line: Yes
- Heat Exchange System: Yes
- Number of Warmers: 3
- Keep Warm Function: Yes
- Carafes Included: No
- Airpot Compatible: No
- Airpot(s) Included: No
- Hot Water Spout: Yes
- Water Filter: No
- Adjustable Brew Strength: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Filter Type: Paper
- Digital Display: No
- Clock: No
- Removable Filter Basket: Yes
- Delayed Brew: No
- Water Level Indicator: No
- Allows your favorite blend of coffee to be brewed at the touch of a button with push button control
- Eliminates short potting, so you will always have the volume of coffee desired
- Features a high performance level with a 3.5 minute brew cycle and instant recovery
- Lets the operator know when the coffee brewer is ready to brew with a brew light indicator
- The components are easy to access through the top of the unit making servicing effortless
- Especially designed for use in locations where low water pressure occurs