Dimplex CS3311 Compact Electric Fireplace Heater
- 1,500 watts of heat
- 400 square foot coverage area
- Scratch & dent model
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Bring a feeling of warmth and ambiance to any room in your home with the ultra-compact CS3311 electric fireplace heater from Dimplex! This unit offers the looks of a traditional wood burning fireplace but without any of the mess or hassle. Its matte black finish, working door, and traditional design details are sure to complement bedrooms, living rooms, or personal spaces.
Patented Lifelike Flame Effect
The Dimplex CS3311 boasts an incredibly lifelike flame that replicates a real wood-burning fire but without the mess!
Safe, Clean Operation
Because this electric fireplace heater uses clean electricity, there's no combustion, no carbon monoxide, and no emissions. The glass also stays cool to the touch.
The Dimplex CS311 electric fireplace and stove is very economical to use.
Comfortable and Convenient
This electric fireplace is great for adding supplemental heat to areas up to 400 square feet. A built-in adjustable thermostat also automatically maintains room temperature.
- Model: CS3311-BL
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent Compact Electric Fireplace Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 11.30" x W: 20.00" x H: 23.10"
- Product Weight: 34.40 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Ideal for supplementing heat in apartments, lofts or individual rooms
- Type: Fireplace Heater
- Warranty: 90-days
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 150 square feet
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Amps: 12.5 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Capacity: 5120 BTUs
- Room Size: 400 square feet
- Fireplace Style: Electric Stove
- Mantel Width: 23 inches
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Remote Control: Yes
- Product Finish: White
- Includes Firebox: Yes
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Requires Venting: No
- On/Off Heat: Yes
- Flame Intensity Control: No
- Adds instant warmth to areas up to 400 square feet
- Adjustable thermostat automatically maintains room temperature
- Compact size makes this electric fireplace perfect for smaller spaces
- Offers safe, clean heat without any carbon monoxide or other emissions
- Stays cool to the touch - safe to use around children and pets
- Features an incredibly lifelike flame that recreates the look of a wood fire