Cecilware CS2AWT Coffee Station 2 Warmer Automatic Coffee Maker
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Polysulfone Water Tank
The Cecilware CS2AWT Coffee Station 2 warmer automatic coffee maker features a water tank made from polysulfone, a material known for toughness and stability at high temperatures, to minimize liming.
The CS2AWT Coffee Station 2 warmer automatic coffee maker features a high performance level with a 3.5 minute brew cycle and instant recovery.
12 Cup Capacity
This automatic coffee maker has a 12 cup capacity, making it ideal for commercial settings such as restaurants and cafes where low pressure occurs.
Brew Light Indicator
The CS2AWT Coffee Station lets the operator know when the coffee brewer is ready to brew with a brew light indicator.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: CS2AWT
- Product Type: Coffee Station 2 Warmer Automatic Coffee Maker
- Product Dimensions: L: 10.00" x W: 16.00" x H: 21.75"
- Product Weight: 27.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Effectively brews large quantities of coffee for customers in a commercial setting
- Voltage: 120 volts, 120 volts
- Watts: 1600 watts, 1600 watts
- Brewing Capacity: 9-12 cups
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Programmable: No
- Carafe Type: Not Included
- Water Filter: No
- Adjustable Brew Strength: No
- Built-In Grinder: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Filter Type: A12 filters
- Digital Display: No
- Clock: No
- Delayed Brew: No
- Water Level Indicator: No
- Keep Warm Function: Yes
- Removable Filter Basket: Yes
- Thermal Carafe: No
- Comes complete with a water tank composed of polysulfone; a material known for toughness and stability at high temperatures
- Features a brew light indicator that lets the operator know when the coffee brewer is ready to brew
- Ideal for commercial settings such as restaurants and cafes where low pressure occurs because it has a 12 cup capacity
- Includes precision solid state timers that come standard in automatic brewers
- Provides the constant pressure required to accurately brew coffee
- The high limit control function automatically shuts off the brewer if it overheats or runs dry