Dimplex CS1205 Compact Electric Fireplace Heater
- Q & A
This product is classified as a "Scratch & Dent" product. Scratch & Dent products are fully functional items that operate the same as a brand new appliance, but will have varying degrees of external cosmetic damage, ranging from minor to severe. We are unable to provide additional photos or details about the specific damage on the unit and make no warranty or guarantee as to the condition of the product you may receive. These products are sold "As Is", but are covered by a 90-day warranty.
Enjoy a glowing fire year-round with the Dimplex CS1205 electric fireplace! This compact unit is the smallest in Dimplex's electric fireplace line and also doubles as a 1440 watt space heater. The Dimplex CS1205 also features patented flame technology for an incredibly realistic flame effect.
The Dimplex CS1205 compact electric fireplace heater is perfect for any sized room and is ideal for heating areas up to 150 square feet.
Operates With or Without Heat
You can operate the Dimplex CS1205 with or without heat. The unit's high and low switches ensure comfort.
This electric fireplace is energy-efficient and economical to operate.
Easy to Operate
The Dimplex CS1205 is easy to operate. Simply plug it into any household outlet - no venting or installation is required.
- Model: CS1205-BL
- UPC: 781052058989
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent Compact Electric Fireplace
- Product Dimensions: L: 17.40" x W: 21.60" x H: 12.00"
- Product Weight: 28.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Ideal for providing heat in smaller rooms and areas
- Warranty: 90-day warranty
- Type: Fireplace Heater
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Coverage Area: 150 square feet
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1440 watts
- Amps: 12 amps
- Heating Capacity: 4910 BTUs
- Room Size: 150 square feet
- Fireplace Style: Electric Stove
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Number of Heat Settings: 2
- Variable Heat Settings: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Product Finish: Black
- Includes Firebox: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Requires Venting: No
- On/Off Heat: Yes
- Flame Intensity Control: No
- Economical to operate
- Features dual comfort setting
- Ideally sized for rooms up to 150 square feet
- Plugs into any standard household outlet with no venting required
- Provides quiet, even heat
- Scratch and dent model
- The most compact electric fireplace heater in the Dimplex line
What is a Scratch and Dent Appliance at Air & Water?