- Q & A
The Amba CS-20 Jeeves C straight electric towel warmer controls the humidity in the bathroom to decrease the occurrence of mold and mildew. It keeps towels warm and dry, which reduces laundry loads and prevents towels and bathrobes from becoming musty and smelly. The CS-20 Jeeves C straight electric towel warmer can be used for commercial applications as well as in households.
Available in Multiple Finishes
The Amba CS-20 Jeeves C straight electric towel warmer comes in a variety of finishes that include polished, brushed, oil rubbed bronze and white.
Can Operate Continuously
The CS-20 Jeeves C straight electric towel warmer is designed to operate continuously and only uses power equivalent to 1 or 2 light bulbs.
Converts to a Plug-In Unit
This electric towel warmer easily converts to a plug-in unit because it comes with a 25 inch long wire that can be cut to any length and fitted with a standard plug available at any hardware store.
Simple to Install
This electric towel warmer can be installed anywhere and can be used all year round.
Prevents Rust and Flakes
The Amba CS-20 Jeeves C is completely constructed of solid 304 stainless steel, which is less likely to rush or flake like chrome-plated products.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: CS-20
- Product Type: Jeeves C Straight Electric Towel Warmer
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.50" x W: 20.50" x H: 36.00"
- Product Weight: 22.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Various
- Application: Ideal for warming and drying towels and bathrobes
- Warranty: 5 year limited warranty
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Watts: 175 watts
- Amps: 1.5 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Style: Built-in
- Usage: Home bathrooms , Kitchens
- Number of Towel Bars: 13
- Average Temperature Range: 145-154 ° F
- Safety Cutout Temperature: 158 ° F
- BTUs: 597
- Construction: Stainless steel
- Installation Required: Yes
- Control Type: Switch
- Additional Features: Programmable timer
- Can be used for commercial-grade operations, as well as residentially
- Includes an internal thermostat and a thermal cutout for safety and energy saving purposes
- Made of recyclable and reusable materials to prevent harm to the environment
- Prevents towels and bathrobes from becoming musty and smelly
- Reduces the size of laundry loads and saves water by keeping towels warm and dry
- Features UL safety certification to ensure operation free from dangerous malfunctions