Berkey Crown CRN8x2-BB 6 Gal. Stainless Steel Water Purifier
- For Use Indoors or Out For Fresh Drinking Water
- Includes Spigot, Lid, Blocking Plugs, & Rubber Gasket
- Perfect For Medium To Large Groups of People
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Consume the purist water possible whether indoors or out with the Berkey Imperial CRN8x2-BB 6 gallon stainless steel water purifier. This water purifier includes 2 Black Berkey filters & can easily be transported for outdoor events such as camping.
Remove Harmful Particles
Purify water of pathogenic bacteria, parasites, herbicides, VOCs, and more harmful water contaminants for drinking water you can trust.
This water purifier features an innovative design that allows the upper chamber to tuck into the bottom chamber for easy transportation which is great for camping.
No Extra Tools Required
The Berkey Crown CRN8x2-BB water purifier includes 2 black Berkey filters, chambers, a spigot, lid, washers, nuts, blocking plugs, and a rubber gasket - no extra tools are required!
6 Gallon Capacity
With a 6 gallon water capacity the Berkey Crown CRN8x2-BB air purifier will produce up to 6.5 gallons of purified water per hour.
PLEASE NOTE: Currently these units do not ship to Iowa or California.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: CRN8x2-BB
- UPC: 094922528285
- Product Type: Stainless Steel Water Purifier
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Purifies treated water and untreated raw water
- Warranty: 6 month limited warranty
- Certifications: NSF , ANSI , EPA
- Purification Technology: Micro-porous filtration
- Contaminants Removed/Reduced: Lead , Chlorine , Radon , Sediment , Bacteria , Pesticides , VOCs
- Capacity: 6 Liters
- Installation Location: Free Standing
- Includes: 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements
- Durable stainless steel housing is built to last
- Lightweight at only 15 lbs. for carrying
- No electricity required allows for mobile use
- Perfect for large crowds & outdoor activities
- Removes numerous water contaminants
- Upper chamber nests in lower chamber to transport