Q-Mark CRA1512T2-BL Scratch & Dent Electric Wall Heater
- Features a Three Piece Construction For Easy Installation and Fan Speeds for Customized Comfort
- Read More...
This product is classified as a "Scratch & Dent" product. Scratch & Dent products are fully functional items that operate the same as a brand new appliance, but will have varying degrees of external cosmetic damage, ranging from minor to severe. We are unable to provide additional photos or details about the specific damage on the unit and make no warranty or guarantee as to the condition of the product you may receive. These products are sold "As Is", but are covered by a 90-day manufacturer's warranty.
The Q-Mark CRA1512T2 electric wall heater is suitable for almost any room or space up to 150 sq. ft. Defend your home against cold weather and keep your toes warm when the temperature drops with a heat output of 5,118 BTUs per hour!
Dual protection is present on the Q-Mark CRA1512T2 electric wall heater in the form of a thermal cutout for automatic protection against overheating, a pilot light and a one-time thermal fuse.
The electric heater is factory wird for its maximum wattage, however a patented Clip-N-Flip feature allows the user to change the wattage of the heater to a lower output without moving the jumper wire.
For your peace of mind, the Q-Mark CRA1512T2 electric wall heater has been UL tested and certified for high quality safety in the United States and Canada.
Fast and Friendly
For quick heat and low maintenance, the Q-Mark wall heater has a rapid response coil heating element so you never have to wait long periods of time for warmth. The simple three-piece construction provides ease of installation.
- Model: CRA1512T2-BL
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent 120 Volt Electric Wall Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.50" x W: 10.50" x H: 12.25"
- Product Weight: 11.00 lbs.
- Application: Ideal for bedrooms and bathrooms
- Type: Wall Heater
- Warranty: 90-day limited warranty
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 150 square feet
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Amps: 12.5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Capacity: 5118 BTUs
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Integral double-pole thermostat
- Timer: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Thermal Cut-Out: Yes
- Automatic Reset: No
- Fan Delay: No
- Frost Protection: No
- Indicator Light: Yes
- Number of Fan Speeds: 4
- Construction: Steel
- Finish: White
- Mounting Options: Recessed
- Includes Wall Bracket: No
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Hard-Wired: Yes
- Heat Range: 40-85°F
- Digital Display: No
- LED Touch Screen: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Installation Requirements: Can be Recess Mounted or Surface Mounted with additional purchase of a surface mounting frame
- Can be semi-recessed or surface mounted on walls with the assistance of a surface mounting frame
- Designed for recessed installation
- Has a fast response coil element for quick heat and low maintenance
- Has a northern white finish
- Has a thermal cutout with indicator light and one time thermal fuse for dual protection
- Has three piece construction for ease of installation