Q-Mark CRA0512T2 Wall Heater with Thermal Cutout
(click to enlarge)
- Built in double pole thermostat
- Covers up to 150 sq. ft.
- Fan forced heating
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
The Q-Mark CRA0512T2 wall heater offers superior heating in a great space saving design. Added to any room, it's provides supplemental heat.
4 Speed Settings
Choose a fan speed to meet the conditions of the room. This Q-Mark wall heater offers four speed settings to allow for as much or as little heat output as you need.
This Q-Mark CRA0512T2 wall heater spreads warmth quickly and evenly around the room. The fan forced heating method and the quick response coil is a great source of supplemental warmth.
This heater is a safe choice. With the thermal cutout, indicator light and one time thermal fuse, this Q-Mark wall heater helps prevent overheating.
Enjoy easy setup and installation. This Q-Mark CRA0512T2 wall heater offers three piece construction and a lightweight design that makes handling simple and installation easier.
- Model: CRA0512T2
- Application: Provides supplemental heating to indoor areas
- Type: Wall
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 150 square feet
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Amps: 12.5 amps
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Double pole
- Timer: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Thermal Cut-Out: Yes
- Automatic Reset: No
- Fan Delay: No
- Frost Protection: No
- Indicator Light: Yes
- Number of Fan Speeds: 4
- Construction: Steel
- Finish: White
- Mounting Options: Recessed
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Hard-Wired: Yes
- Digital Display: No
- LED Touch Screen: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- 3 piece construction for easy assembply
- Comfortably heats up to 150 sq. ft. of space
- Fast reponse heat coil provides maximum heat output
- Low energy draw makes this a cost effective choice
- Powered by electricity for 100% energy conversion
- Recessed installation to save space and offer a clean appearance