Koolatron CR48W 1.7 Cubic Foot Thermoelectric Compact Refrigerator with Eco-Friendly Cooling
- Features a Compact Space Saver Design and Cools 40°F Below Room Temperature
- Read More...
The Koolatron CR48W 1.7 cubic foot thermoelectric compact refrigerator cools all your necessary food and drinks. Great for dorm rooms, patios, and garages, the Koolatron CR48W 1.7 cubic foot thermoelectric mini fridge boasts a compact 18" x 17.5" footprint to fit virtually anywhere.
The Koolatron CR48W 1.7 cubic foot fridge uses eco-friendly thermoelectric cooling to quickly chill your perishable food and beverages.
The Koolatron CR48W 1.7 cubic foot thermoelectric refrigerator contains a wire shelf to help make the most of the space inside.
Adjust the door swing direction to open left or right depending on your room setup.
The Koolatron CR48W thermoelectric compact refrigerator has an adjustable thermostat you can set up to 40°F below room temperature.
- Model: CR48W
- Product Type: 1.7 Cubic Foot Thermoelectric Compact Refrigerator
- Product Dimensions: L: 18.50" x W: 17.00" x H: 20.25"
- Product Weight: 22.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal mini regrigerator for dorms, apartments and dens
- Warranty: 90 day limited manufacturer warranty
- Capacity: 1.7 cubic feet
- Finish: White
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Temperature Range: 40°F below ambuent temperature
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Automatic Defrost: No
- Includes Freezer Compartment: Yes
- DC Power Compatible: No
- Integrated Door Storage: Yes
- Beverage Can Dispenser: No
- Interior Lighting: No
- Adjustable Shelves: Yes
- Reversible Door: Yes
- Vegetable Crisper: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Compact design has a footprint of just 18.5" x 17"
- Cools quickly and efficienty to keep beverages and perishable foods chilled
- Features a reversible door with magnetic seal that keeps it shut
- Flat back design can be pushed into tight spaces
- Small space saver unit is great for dorm rooms, loft apartments, and garages
- Thermoelectric cooling brings internal temperature to 40°F below room temperature