Crystal Quest CQP-WC-05900 Premium Reverse Osmosis Water Dispenser with 9-Stage Filtration
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Crystal Quest CQP-WC-05900 Premium Reverse Osmosis water dispenser provides a constant supply of water that has gone through nine stages of unique filtration, including reverse osmosis, to guarantee not only superior taste, but water safe for the entire family.
The Nine Stages of Filtration
Whether you're considering a Crystal Quest CQP-WC-05900 Premium Reverse Osmosis water dispenser for your home or your office, the nine stages of filtration will allow you to confidently provide the safest water possible. Bacteria, viruses, even chemicals associated with cancer are all either completely eliminated or greatly reduced. Even particles like rust and sand as small as 1/25,000th of an inch are removed by special One-Micron Filters.
Point of Use
The Crystal Quest Premium Reverse Osmosis water dispenser is a point-of-use system, meaning that instead of using bottled water, it connects directly to your existing water line. No longer will you have to keep up with supplying a steady stream of bottled water, plus you won't have to waste the time hauling and replacing empty bottles.
Hot and Cold, Yes Please!
One machine, two options instantly. The Crystal Quest CQP-WC-05900 water dispenser maintains a constant reservoir of both hot and cold water to meet either need at a moment's notice. Drink your tea hot in the morning and then have it iced in the afternoon!
Better Quality of Life
The benefits of drinking more water have been proven time after time, and with fresh water that tastes like you just gathered it straight from a mountain spring, you'll have an incentive to drink more on a daily basis. You'll be amazed how easy it will become to meet your daily goal of water intake!
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: CQP-WC-05900
- Product Type: Premium Reverse Osmosis Water Dispenser
- Product Dimensions: L: 13.00" x W: 13.00" x H: 50.00"
- Product Weight: 59.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver/Black
- Application: Ideal for dispensing and purifying cold and hot water in homes and offices
- Warranty: 1 year
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 612 watts
- Amps: 8.6 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Type: Bottle-less/Point-of-Use Water Dispenser , Filtered Water Dispenser
- Water Temperature: Hot & Cold
- Compressor: Yes
- Thermoelectric: No
- Product Construction: Plastic
- Finish: Black , Silver
- Hot Water Thermostat: Yes
- Hot Water Thermostat Temperature Range: 176°-194°F
- Cold Water Thermostat: Yes
- Cold Water Thermostat Temperature Range: 35°-50°F
- Faucet Type: Spicket
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Built-In Filtration System: Yes
- Filtration Type: Ultra filtration
- Safety Features: Auto Shut-Off
- Includes Bottle Cover: No
- Better quality of life from safer and better tasting water that encourages more consumption
- Conveniently dispenses both hot and cold water, all from one machine
- Eradicates bacteria and viruses to ensure safe drinking water
- One-micron filtration pads remove particles as small as one micron, or 1/25,000 of an inch
- Point-of-use system connects directly to existing water line, no need to deal with expense and hassle of bottled water
- Reverse osmosis filtration removes inorganic chemicals including salt, metal and minerals, as well as microorganisms like giardia