Crystal Quest CQE-WC-00910 Reverse Osmosis Water Dispenser
- Features One-Micron Filters Capable of Capturing Particles as Small as 1/25,000th of an Inch
- Read More...
Reverse Osmosis Benefits
The benefits of reverse osmosis are widespread. Just one step in the nine-step filtration process of the Crystal Quest CQE-WC-00910 water dispenser, reverse osmosis membranes remove nearly all inorganic chemicals including: salts, metals and minerals, as well as dangerous microorganisms like giardia and cryptosporidium.
The Crystal Quest CQE-WC-00910 Reverse Osmosis water dispenser is a point-of-use product, meaning that instead of using costly and annoying bottles of water, it connects directly to a water line. Why spend the money on purchasing water when it's already readily available? You also no longer have to worry about delivery, pick-ups, drop-offs or the constant attention needed for typical water dispensers.
Better Quality of Life
It's no secret that drinking more water has numerous health benefits. With the Crystal Quest water dispenser, you'll be so enticed with the purity and amazing taste of its water, it will inspire and encourage you to drink more on a daily basis.
There's no need to worry about complicated set-up or difficult installation processes. Just follow the simple instructions to begin instantly supplying your home and office with drinking water that is clean, pure, and most importantly of all: safe.
- Model: CQE-WC-00910
- Product Type: Reverse Osmosis Water Dispenser
- Product Dimensions: L: 13.00" x W: 13.00" x H: 42.00"
- Product Weight: 48.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black/Silver
- Application: Indoor use for homes and offices
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 12 watts
- Amps: 8.6 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: CE , NSF
- Type: Bottle-less/Point-of-Use
- Water Temperature: Hot & Cold
- Compressor: Yes
- Thermoelectric: No
- Product Construction: Stainless Steel , Plastic
- Finish: Black , Silver
- Hot Water Thermostat: Yes
- Hot Water Thermostat Temperature Range: 185°F
- Cold Water Thermostat: Yes
- Cold Water Thermostat Temperature Range: 35-50°F
- Faucet Type: Spicket
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Built-In Filtration System: Yes
- Filtration Type: 9 stage filtration process including activated carbon and reverse osmosis
- Safety Features: Auto Shut-Off
- Includes Bottle Cover: No
- Nine-process filtration system guarantees that particles, bacteria, harmful contaminants, chemicals and viruses are nearly 100% completely eliminated
- Option of both hot and cold, all in one machine
- Option to adjust hot and cold temperatures within a range
- Save time and energy normally associated with having to buy bottled water
- Use your existing water line and follow an easy-set up to enjoy safe, delicious water instantly!
- Constant supply of safe drinking water readily available