TPI CPB42-B 42 Inch Commercial Grade Belt Drive Air Blower
- Q & A
The TPI CPB42-B 42 inch commercial grade belt drive air blower comes with an 8 foot long SJT type 3 conductor power cord. It features 8 inch rubber wheels that increase durability and prevent damage to surfaces. The CPB42-B 42 inch commercial grade belt drive air blower is ETL listed and meets OSHA standards, ensuring operation without safety concerns.
1/2 Horsepower Motor
The TPI CPB42-B 42 inch commercial grade belt drive air blower comes with a powerful 1/2 horsepower motor that is permanently lubricated.
The CPB42-B 42 inch commercial grade belt drive air blower has front and rear spiral wire guards to prevent fan blade damage and injuries to the user.
Built to Last
This commercial grade belt drive air blower features durable construction that includes powder coated 20 gauge steel housing and aluminum blades.
The TPI CPB42-B includes a rocker switch to make switching from the high and low fan speed settings easy.
- Model: CPB42-B
- UPC: 686334870665
- Product Type: 42 Inch Commercial Grade Belt Drive Air Blower
- Product Dimensions: L: 45.50" x W: 15.00" x H: 40.50"
- Product Weight: 93.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black/Stainless Stee
- Application: Provides powerful air circulation and ventilation to commercial environments
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Type: Electric Fan
- Max Air Flow: 13500 CFM
- Diameter: 42 inches
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: 4.3 amps
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Fan Style: Blower/Air Mover
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: No
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 2
- Motor Type: 1/2 HP, permanently lubricated, ball bearing ODP type
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rocker switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- ETL listed and meets OSHA standards to ensure safe operation
- Features a powerful motor to provide ample ventilation and air circulation
- For easy operation in areas with an outlet, comes complete with a 8 foot long power cord
- It's easy to change the fan speed setting with a rocker switch
- This freestanding fan doesn't require any mounting
- To reduce wear and avoid overheating, the motor is permanently lubricated