TPI CPB36-D 36 Inch Commercial Grade Direct Drive Air Blower
- Features Steel Fan Blades and 20 Gauge Steel Housing for Maximum Durability
- Read More...
The TPI CPB36-D 36 inch commercial grade direct drive air blower replaces stale and contaminated air with fresh air by using powerful air circulation. It can also be used to reduce high heat levels in commercial settings. The CPB36-D 36 inch commercial grade direct drive air blower can be used for chemical, medical, automotive, agricultural, mining, food processing and construction industries.
Prevents Damage and Injuries
The TPI CPB36-D 36 inch commercial grade direct drive air blower prevents damage and injuries caused by the fan blades with front and back spiral wire guards.
Reduces Wear and Avoids Overheating
The CPB36-D 36 inch commercial grade direct drive air blower reduces wear and avoids overheating with permanent motor lubrication.
This commercial grade direct drive air blower comes with 5 inch rubber wheels that make it easy to maneuver.
The TPI CPB36-D increases durability with powder coated 20 gauge steel housing and fan blades.
- Model: CPB36-D
- UPC: 686334872263
- Product Type: 36 Inch Commercial Grade Direct Drive Air Blower
- Product Dimensions: L: 40.00" x W: 15.00" x H: 40.50"
- Product Weight: 70.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black/Stainless Stee
- Application: Provides powerful air circulation and ventilation to commercial environments
- Type: Electric
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Max Air Flow: 8200 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Diameter: 36 inches
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: 3.6 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: OSHA , UL
- Fan Style: Blower/Air Mover
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: No
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 2
- Motor Type: 1/3 HP, open venilated, permanently lubricated, ball bearing
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rotary switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- A rotary switch makes it easy to change which fan speed setting is used
- Comes complete with 5 inch rubber wheels for increased maneuverability
- Features steel fan blades to create powerful air circulation
- For easy operation in areas with an outlet, comes complete with a 10 foot long power cord
- For long-lasting performance, features powder-coated 20 gauge steel housing
- Prevents fan blade damages and injuries to the user with front and rear spiral wire guards