Royal Teak Collection Compass Arm Chair COMAC
- Classical And Comfortable Design
- Durable Joinery For Added Longevity
- Machine-Based Manufactured from 100% Pure Teak wood
- Q & A
The Royal Teak Collection Compass Arm Chair COMAC
The Royal Teak Collection Compass Arm Chair COMAC is a sophisticated and elegant chair made from Grade A 100% premium aged Teak wood. The Teak wood used to build this chair was obtained from steady and reliable government regulated plantations based in Indonesia and South Eastern Asia. The Teak wood chosen for the Royal Teak Collection Compass Arm Chair COMAC is specifically aged at least 45 years. As a result, the wood of the chair contains a very large amount of concentrated wood oil. In addition to this, the actual wood used to construct this chair is a very sturdy and dense hardwood. Because of the exacting nature of the selected materials and their inherently high quality features you will no longer have to spend an excess amount of time cleaning, finishing, or polishing this chair, because it can maintain its own appearance. Additionally, you'll be saving money on all kinds of wood cleaning and finishing products. That is all possible because Teak wood's natural oils protect it from outdoor danger while simultaneously providing a spectacular and enduring glow. The Royal Teak Collection Compass Arm Chair COMAC is a very elegant and classical early 19th century English garden style, whose grace and durability enable it to be used both commercially, and in a residence.
Gracefully brawny and comfortable
The Royal Teak Collection Compass Arm Chair COMAC was intentionally built to withstand year after year of repeated use with little upkeep. The Royal Teak Collection Compass Arm Chair COMAC's arms and legs are all crafted with machine precision and then kiln-dried, which results in very strong chair parts that all lock-in firmly in place. To further add to the strength and durability of this chair, it comes linked with extra tough mortise and tenon joints enabling the chair to withstand very heavy and frequent loads of weight. All hinge points on this chair are connected together with brass or stainless steel, meaning that your chair will always be comfortable and strong. The Royal Teak Collection Compass Arm Chair COMAC was also constructed with thick built on arm rests which enable the user to sit back, prop their elbows up, and take in the great outdoors.
Old Teak wood protects itself against Mother Nature
The Royal Teak Collection Compass Arm Chair COMAC and its durable parts come fully constructed with wood taken from a Teak tree sustainably grown and aged for at least 45 years in Indonesia and South Eastern Asia. The older age of the wood used in this chair ensure that this chair is made from very dense wood, and also that the Teak wood itself will have an inherently high concentration of Teak wood oil. This is important because Teak wood and its oil is often sought after because it offers individuals a consistently superior condition year round, an attractive appearance and feel, along with an added ability to protect itself against bad weather. As a result, when you combine the high density of aged Teak wood with its highly practical as well as protective internal oil and use both to make a chair, the result is a very well-made piece of furniture that can protect itself against storm damage, rot from fungus, or even heavy usage, while still remaining glowing to look at. Teak tree oil also provides this chair with the added benefit of shooing spiders and termites away without having to resort to using harsh chemical sprays.
Special Features Include
- A protective, pest resistant natural finish
- All parts are machine-crafted with a high degree of accuracy and precision and then kiln dried
- Superior strength stainless steel and brass couplings connect to mortise and tenon joints to add extra strength to the frame
- Built on arms for extra comfort
- Chair will maintain its fantastic grain and color with minimal upkeep
- Stylish and substantially strong design and materials allow chair to be good for use commercially as well as residentially
While the Royal Teak Collection Compass Arm Chair COMAC appears like a chair that belongs in a garden or a backyard, its vastly strong components and design along with its gracefully lined early 19th century English garden style make it a piece of furniture that you could easily see or use at an outdoor cafe or restaurant.
- Model: COMAC
- Product Type: Teak Arm Chair
- Product Dimensions: L: 37.50" x W: 23.50" x H: 20.00"
- Product Weight: 27.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Natural
- Application: A chair with arm rests used for sitting outside
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Furniture Use: Outdoor
- Furniture Type: Chair
- Furniture Set: No
- Finish: Natural Finish
- Construction: Wood
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Weather Resistant: Yes
- UV Protected: Yes
- 100% all natural Teak wood finish
- Extra strong stainless steel and brass connections to mortise and tenon joints make the chair even stronger
- Gracefully lined early 19th century English garden style
- Great for commercial or residential use
- Made from 100% Grade A pure Teak wood
- Minimal upkeep required to maintain chair's overall appearence