The NQ Clarifier Medical Air Purifier White
- Q & A
Unfortunately, hospitals and other medical facilities are often breeding
grounds for microbial air contamination, and pollutants such as bacteria,
viruses, fungi, and molds can infect patients and even affect the health of
medical staff. As well, gases, VOCs, small particles, and chemicals released
from medical equipment can also contaminant the air. Because patients,
healthcare employees, and visitors are exposed to these pollutants and germs on
a daily basis, their health can be seriously threatened.
Thankfully, NQ Industries has addressed indoor air quality with an advanced air purifier targeted toward medical settings: the NQ Clarifier Medical air purifier (White). The NQ Clarifier Medical air purifier (White) is specially designed with the needs of medical professionals in mind. A five-level filtration process including a 10 micron particulate pre-filter, formulated activated carbon filter, True HEPA filter, carbon impregnated post-filter, and four germicidal UV lamps work together to provide a hygienic environment. This medical-grade air purifier targets a wide range of pollutants such as viruses, bacteria, and other harmful particulates found in the medical setting, and can drastically reduce these airborne contaminants in just a short amount of time.
In addition, the NQ Clarifier Medical air purifier (White) features a full variable speed control that allows you to tailor the speed of the unit to your purification needs and a patented "Top Flow" discharge grill which maximizes air flow and air changes.
Start improving the air you breathe and ensure the health and safety of medical patients, employees, and visitors with the NQ Clarifier Medical (White) air purifier.
- Model: Clarifier-Medical-WHT
- Product Type: Air Purifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 15.00" x W: 15.00" x H: 28.00"
- Product Weight: 48.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Purifies the air in rooms and areas up to 1,500 square feet
- Filter Type: Activated Carbon , HEPA , Particle Filter , Pre-Filter , UV
- Air Flow: 350 CFM
- Voltage: volts, 115 volts
- Pollutants Filtered: Allergies & Asthma , Bacteria & Viruses , Chemicals , Gases , Mold , Pet Dander , Smoke , VOCs
- Watts: watts, 136 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: dB, 55 dB
- Housing Material: Metal
- HEPA Filter: Yes
- Average HEPA Filter Life: 18-24 months
- Activated Carbon Filter: Yes
- Average Carbon Filter Life: 18-24 months
- Ionizer: No
- UV Sterilization: Yes
- UV Bulb Type: UVGI lamp
- UV Dosage: 26000 μWsec/cm s
- Bulb Life: 1 year
- Remote Control: No
- Pollutant Monitoring System: No
- Programmable Timer : No
- Filter Life Indicator: No
- Pre-Filter: Yes
- Suitable for Safe Rooms: No
- Suitable for Medical Applications: Yes
- AHAM Certified: No
- Energy Star Qualified: No
- Compact and mobile
- Four UV germicidal lamps provide complete protection from biological contaminants
- Protects both patients and medical personnel
- Specifically designed for hospitals, laboratories, dental practices, clinics, and other medical facilities
- Used in many leading hospitals worldwide