Sunpentown CL-033 Thermal Cooker
- Features Thermal Technology that Saves up to 33% More Energy than a Pressure Cooker
- Read More...
A Sunpentown CL-033 uses breakthrough technology. Simply place your ingredients in the inner pot and bring to a boil (approx. 10 minutes), then place in the outer thermal pot. This creates a thermal technology that will produce a convection effect by steaming and circulating the heat. Your ingredients will continue to cook for the next 30 minutes and then stay warm for up to 8 hours. It's almost too good to be true!
This thermal cooker uses convection heating to create steam, which is perhaps the healthiest way to cook since steamed foods retain valuable nutrients that would otherwise be lost in a boiling process.
The Sunpentown CL-033 requires just 10 minutes to come to a boil for all day warming. This means it's up to 30% more energy efficient than a traditional pressure cooker.
At only 8 pounds, this thermal cooker is easy to take with you whenever the need arises. Whip up your ingredients in the morning and take with for a pot of chili after a long day on the ski slopes.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: CL-033
- UPC: 876840004283
- Product Type: Thermal Cooker
- Product Dimensions: L: 9.00" x W: 9.00" x H: 8.00"
- Product Weight: 8.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Just 10 minutes on the stove, leave for work or play and return home to a delicious meal
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Compatible With: Instant heating with patented heating shelf
- Usage: Simply place the ingredients in the inner pot, cover lid and bring to a boil on your stove (approx. 10 minutes). When brought to a boil, remove from stove and place in outer thermal pot
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Includes: Inner pot, outer pot, steam rack, and 3 small bowls
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Special Features: Continues to cook for 10 ~ 30 minutes after heating. Keeps cold or warm for up to 8 hours.
- All parts included: outer pot, inner pot, steam rack and 3 bowls
- Conserves up to 30% more than a traditional pressure cooker
- Just takes 10 minutes on the stove to bring to a boil
- Steaming retains foods natural nutrients
- Thermal technology creates a steam that will heat and continue cooking for up to 30 minutes and keeps warm for 8 hours
- Weighs only 8 pounds and transports easily