Sunbeam CKSBPM5020 Sandwich Maker with Non Stick Plates
- Offers Dishwasher Safe Components and a Removable Drip Tray
- Read More...
Grill your next panini with the Sunbeam CKSBPM5020 sandwich maker. This sandwich maker provides a healthy alternative to traditional grilling and frying. With this option, you can enjoy your favorites in a healthy way.
Crisp, Tasty Results
The Sunbeam CKSBPM5020 sandwich maker grills sandwiches perfectly. Grilled ham and cheese or chicken and tomato, whatever recipe's your favorite, you'll enjoy an extraordinary snack.
The Sunbeam CKSBPM5020 sandwich maker includes variable heat settings for personalized use. Cook your favorite sandwich to perfection; this option lets you customize the settings for superior results.
Non Stick Plates
The Sunbeam CKSBPM5020 sandwich maker features non stick plates that not only makes cleanup easy, but keeps your sandwich from sticking to the cooking surface too, a benefit anyone can appreciate.
Grease Channel and Drip Tray
The Sunbeam CKSBPM5020 sandwich maker includes a grease channel to capture excess fat and a removable drip tray for easy emptying. Enjoy your favorite recipe without all the excess grease, a healthier way to eat fried or grilled sandwiches.
- Model: CKSBPM5020
- UPC: 027045722513
- Product Type: Hot Sandwich & Panini Maker
- Product Dimensions: L: 13.90" x W: 12.20" x H: 6.20"
- Product Weight: 5.10 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Used to make sanwiches and paninis
- Warranty: 1 year
- Watts: 1200 watts
- Fuel Type: Electricity
- Style: Table top
- Cooking Surface: 200 square inches
- Grilling Surface Features: Removable , Ribbed , Non-Stick , Drip Tray
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Includes Lid: Yes
- Hinged Lid: Yes
- Indicator Light: Yes
- Includes: Handle
- Additional Features: Grease channel
- Grease channel captures excess from the surface
- Lid opens a full 180 degrees
- Makes 2 sandwich slices at a time
- Non stick cooking surface makes cleanup simple
- Removeable drip tray for easy cleaning
- Variable heat settings for optimal results