Bayou Classic CI-7418 18 Gallon Cast Iron Jambalaya Pot Set
- Designed to Help You Perfectly Cook Your Favorite Louisiana Jambalaya Recipe
- Read More...
The Bayou Classic CI-7418 cast iron jambalaya pot is especially designed for outdoor use and can even be used directly over a campfire.
The CI-7418 18 gallon jambalaya set can be used with any of Bayou Classic's single burner cookers.
This jambalaya pot set comes complete with a pot, tripod stand with foot pads and 2 lift hooks for safe and easy handling.
Superior Heat Retention, Even Heating
The CI-7418 features construction that sets the standard for durability, versatility and overall quality. The durable cast iron provides superior heat retention and even heating.
- Model: CI-7418
- Product Type: 18 Gallon Cast Iron Jambalaya Pot Set
- Product Dimensions: L: 24.50" x W: 24.50" x H: 16.75"
- Product Weight: 95.25 lbs.
- Product Color: Gray
- Application: Cast iron pot set is ideal for outdoor cooking of jambalaya, soups and gumbo
- Type: 18 gallon jambalaya pot set
- Construction: Cast Iron
- Capacity: 72 quarts
- Usage: Outdoor
- Additional Accessories: Tripod stand, foot pads, 2 lift hooks
- Compatible With: Single burner cookers
- Built to last - expect a lifetime's worth of enjoyment from each piece
- Can be used anywhere out of doors - even directly on a campfire
- Can be used with any of Bayou Classic's single burner cookers
- Includes 2 lift hooks for safe and easy handling
- Perfect for cooking your favorite Louisiana jambalaya recipe
- Each pot was designed with close attention to detail