Bayou Classic CI-7411 4 Gallon Cast Iron Stew Pot
- Easy to Clean -- Simply Hand Wash with a Stiff Brush and Hot Water
- Read More...
Durable Cast Iron Construction
The Bayou Classic CI-7411 4 gallon stew pot provides superior heat retention and even heating with its durable cast iron construction. It sets the standard for durability, versatility and overall quality.
The CI-7411 stew pot includes 2 lift hooks for safe and easy handling, a pot and a tripod with foot pads.
Suitable for Use with Single Burner Cookers
This stew pot is compatible with any of the Bayou Classic single burner cookers.
Cook Over a Campfire
The CI-7411 can be used directly over a campfire and is especially designed for outdoor use.
- Model: CI-7411
- Product Type: 4 Gallon Cast Iron Stew Pot
- Product Dimensions: L: 12.50" x W: 10.00" x H: 12.50"
- Product Weight: 41.48 lbs.
- Product Color: Gray
- Application: Perfect cast iron set for cooking your favorite Cajun recipes such as jambalaya, soups, jumbo and more
- Type: 4 gallon cast iron stew pot
- Construction: Cast Iron
- Capacity: 4 quarts
- Usage: Outdoor
- Additional Accessories: Tripod stand, foot pads, 2 lift hooks
- Comes complete with everything needed to create your favorite Cajun recipes
- Easy to clean - simply hand wash with a stiff brush and hot water
- Made of durable cast iron - provides superior heat retention and even heating
- Makes more than just jambalaya - use for soups, gumbo, etoufee or popcorn as well
- Perfect for cooking your favorite Louisiana jambalaya recipe
- Includes 2 lift hooks for safe and easy handling