TPI CHR-56 56" Commercial Ceiling Fan
- Includes Aluminum Paddles that Effectively Circulate the Air and a Mounting Hardware Kit for Easy Installation
- Read More...
The TPI CHR-56 56" commercial ceiling fan provides a shop, garage, or other workplace with a cool well-ventilated atmosphere quickly and effectively. This fan will cut energy costs, providing superior airflow in the summer and redirecting heat in the winter.
Includes 19,000 CFM
The TPI CHR-56 56" commercial ceiling fan offers a CFM of 19,000 to effectively keep the air moving. This feature provides superior cooling and ventilation at a rapid rate.
Offers 3 Aluminum Paddles
The TPI CHR-56 56" commercial ceiling fan includes 3 aluminum paddles that draws air down and moves it through the room. Along with the high CFM, this fan aerates spaces thoroughly.
Includes a Mounting Kit
The TPI CHR-56 56" commercial ceiling fan includes a mounting kit to make installation a fast, easy process. 18 inch lead wires are long enough to aid the installation process too.
The TPI CHR-56 56" commercial ceiling fan includes a 1 amp 120 volt motor that is capable of providing a cool, comfortable, well-aerated environment. Without question, this fan will meet your needs.
- Model: CHR-56
- UPC: 686334852968
- Product Type: 56" Commercial Ceiling Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 28.00" x W: 9.00" x H: 11.00"
- Product Weight: 15.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Commercial fan designed to cool and ventilate individual spaces
- Type: Ceiling Fan
- Warranty: 12 months parts and labor , 12 months parts and labor
- Max Air Flow: 19000 CFM
- Diameter: 56 inches
- Oscillation: No
- Usage: Indoor
- Certified for Commercial Use: Yes
- Certifications: UL
- Energy Star Certified: No
- Fan Blades Finish: Steel
- Motor Finish: Powder Coated Steel
- Motor Type: Electric
- Room Size: Large Room , Standard Room
- RPM: 320
- Ceiling Fan Style: Traditional
- Number of Paddles: 3
- Mount Type: Standard
- Includes: Fan Blades , Downrod , Mounting Hardware
- Remote Control Compatible: No
- Downrod Length: 18 inches
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- Light Kit Compatible: No
- 19,000 CFM is ideal for an industrial environment
- 56 inch fan diameter vents large spaces
- All metal construction will last years
- Aluminum paddles provide sufficient ventilation
- Epoxy finish resists rust and other elements
- Mounting kit makes installation easy