Hoover CH81060 Ground Command Ultra High-Speed Burnisher
- Q & A
The Hoover CH81060 Ground Command ultra high-speed burnisher offers an impressive design that quickly and easy polishes a wide variety of floor surfaces. It boasts a durable design with an all metal chassis and improved safety features. It also comes with a blue velvet, octagon burnishing pad for added convenience. This is the perfect floor machine for almost any professional polishing application.
The Hoover CH81060 floor machine comes with a flexible pad holder and pad centering device. This helpful design allows you to consistently deliver impressively polished floors with an even shine and gloss.
Easy to Move
This floor burnisher offers an easy to move design for your convenience. It features large 6" non-marring wheels for operating and 4" wheels for transporting. This unique design allows you to move the unit without worrying about tracking unwanted debris over your perfectly polished floors.
Unlike some floor polishers, this Hoover Ground Command floor burnisher boasts a powerful construction. It comes with a dependable 1/5 HP motor that eliminates brown outs and poor equipment performance. It also comes with a reliable 2000 RPM transmission.
Easily clean in hard to reach places with the Hoover CH81060 floor machine. It features a low profile 21" apron that's the perfect size for cleaning counter coves and under beds.
- Model: CH81060
- UPC: 073502033579
- Product Type: Ground Command Ultra High-Speed Burnisher
- Product Dimensions: L: 21.00" x W: 21.00" x H: 48.00"
- Product Weight: 84.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Specially designed for professionally polishing floors
- Warranty: 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty on motor, chassis, and transmission
- Amps: 15 amps
- Motor Type: 1.5 HP
- Brush Speed: 2000 RPM
- Pad Size: 20 Inches
- Pad Features: Blue velvet, octagon burnishing pad
- Apron Sizes: 21 Inches
- Chassis Construction: Metal
- Power Cord Length: 50 Feet
- Wheels: Yes
- Wheel Features: Large, 6" non-marring wheels for operating and 4" wheels for transporting
- Safety Features: Interlock switch leaves both hands conveniently in control and safety enhanced, non-conductive dual triggers eliminate shock potential
- Suitable for Commercial Use: Yes
- Additional Features: Easy to use, fully adjustable handle height system
- Boasts a safe design that's easy to operate with an interlock switch, which allows you to use both hands to control the floor machine
- Comes with an extra-long 50 foot cord for added convenience
- Features an all metal chassis, which provides added weight for a bright shine
- Includes separate non-marring wheels, which prevent tracking of contaminants
- Offers a long lasting design and comes with a 5 year manufacturer's limited warranty for added peace of mind
- Reliable - comes with a 1.5 HP, 15 amp, D/C rectified motor so you don't have to worry about low voltage and startup torque problems with the