Hoover CH81055 Ground Command Ultra High-Speed Burnisher
- Q & A
Quickly polish floors with the Hoover CH81055 Ground Command ultra high-speed burnisher, which features an effective and efficient design. For your convenience, it comes with an extremely reliable 1500 RPM transmission. It also comes with many other features that make it the perfect floor machine for almost any professional application.
All Metal Chassis
The Hoover CH81055 boasts a durable construction with an all metal chassis. This handy feature also adds additional weight to the unit, which allows you to quickly polish floors and results in a longer lasting, brighter shine.
Low Profile Design
Easily clean under bed and counter coves with this Hoover Ground Command burnisher. This is possible because it features a low profile design that's perfect for cleaning hard to reach places.
This floor burnisher boasts a very handy design that allows for maximum portability. It comes with large 6" non-marring wheels for operating and 4" wheels for transporting. It also comes with a 50' safety power cord for your convenience.
Easy to Operate
The Hoover CH81055 floor machine offers a very easy to use design with an interlock switch that allows you to use both hand to control the unit. It also comes with non-conductive dual triggers that help eliminate the risk of electric shock for added safety.
- Model: CH81055
- UPC: 073502033074
- Product Type: Ground Command Ultra High-Speed Burnisher
- Product Dimensions: L: 21.00" x W: 21.00" x H: 48.00"
- Product Weight: 84.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: For polishing floors
- Warranty: 5-Year Warranty on motor, chassis and transmission
- Amps: 15 amps
- Motor Type: 1.5 HP
- Brush Speed: 1500 RPM
- Pad Size: 20 Inches
- Pad Features: Blue velvet, octagon burnishing pad
- Apron Sizes: 21 Inches
- Chassis Construction: Metal
- Power Cord Length: 50 Feet
- Wheels: Yes
- Wheel Features: Large, 6" non-marring wheels for operating and 4" wheels for transporting
- Safety Features: Interlock switch leaves both hands conveniently in control and safety enhanced, non-conductive dual triggers eliminate shock potential
- Suitable for Commercial Use: Yes
- Additional Features: Easy to use, fully adjustable handle height system
- Boasts a low profile drive apron that easily reaches under beds and into counter coves
- Comes with an extra-long 50 foot cord for added convenience
- Features an all metal chassis, which provides added weight for a longer lasting and brighter shine
- Includes a full wrap bumper, which helps protect walls and baseboards from damage
- Keep both hands in control of the unit with the safety enhanced interlock switch
- Offers a fully adjustable handle, so it's comfortable for all operators to use