Hoover CH81010 Ground Command 21 Inch Commercial Floor Machine
- Q & A
Quickly and easily clean almost any floor with the Hoover CH81010 Ground Command 21 Inch commercial floor machine. It offers an exceptional design that's durable and reliable. It's also the contractor's first choice for spray, buffing, stripping, scrubbing, shampooing and bonnet cleaning. This floor cleaner comes with many helpful features that make it perfect for keeping up with your most demanding jobs!
The Hoover CH81010 commercial floor cleaner boasts a very safe design. It comes with an interlock switch on the handle, which allows you to use both of your hands to operate the unit. It also comes with non-conductive dual triggers on the handle to eliminate the risk of getting shocked.
The Hoover Ground Command floor machine offers an exceptional design and professional appearance. This unit also boasts an easy to clean design, which means that it looks newer for a longer amount of time.
This high-performance floor cleaner offers a highly effective design that delivers impressive results. It boasts a heavy-duty 1.5 HP motor and a high torque transmission to handle your most difficult jobs.
Don't worry about damaging walls, baseboards or floors with the Hoover CH81010 floor machine. It comes with a super-thick, non-marring bumper to protect walls and baseboards from damage.
Please Note: Pad diver is sold separately.
- Model: CH81010
- UPC: 073502033043
- Product Type: Ground Command 21 Inch Commercial Floor Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 19.00" x W: 19.00" x H: 48.00"
- Product Weight: 107.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Ideal for spray, buffing, scrubbing, stripping, shampooing, and Bonnet Cleaning
- Warranty: 5-Year warranty on motor, transmission, and chassis
- Motor Type: 1.5 HP
- Brush Speed: 175 RPM
- Pad Size: 21 Inches
- Pad Features: Blush octagon-style cleaning pad
- Chassis Construction: Metal
- Power Cord Length: 50 Feet
- Wheels: Yes
- Wheel Features: Large, retractable 6-inch non-marring wheels for easy transport
- Safety Features: Safety-enhanced, non-conductive dual triggers on the handle eliminate shock potential. Safety-enhanced interlock switch on the handle leaves both hands conveniently in control
- Suitable for Commercial Use: Yes
- Additional Features: Non-marring, super-thick bumper protects the machine and the facility
- Boasts a safe design with an internal lock switch on the handle, which allows you to use both hands to control the until
- Comes with an 48" adjustable handle for added comfort and convenience
- Durable and made to last with all-metal reinforced aprons and a 5 year limited warranty
- Easy to move with 6" retractable wheels and a 50' power cord
- Features effective design with a precision-balanced 1.5 HP 66-frame motor and a high-torque transmission
- Offers a clean, professional look with a durable metal chassis