Cadet CGH402 4,000 Watt Electric Garage Shop Heater
- Features a 6 Foot Cord with a Polarized Plug and a Built-In Single Pole Thermostat
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Cadet CGH402 4,000 watt electric garage shop heater is durably constructed with 20 gauge high quality steel. It also features a baked on powder coat paint finish. The CGH402 4,000 watt electric garage shop heater has a finned steel tubular heating element, is UL listed and rated at 240V.
The Cadet CGH402 4,000 watt electric garage shop heater features a portable design that's great for garages and workshops.
Built-In Single Pole Thermostat
The CGH402 4,000 watt electric garage shop heater includes a built-in single pole thermostat with a mechanical "off" position.
Open Airflow Design
This electric garage shop heater has an open airflow design that reduces debris build up.
The Cadet CGH402 comes with a high temperature manual reset function that turns off the heater if normal operating temperatures are exceeded.
- Model: CGH402
- Product Type: 4,000 Watt Electric Garage Shop Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 10.50" x W: 13.75" x H: 15.75"
- Product Weight: 21.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Red
- Application: Provides heat in garages and shops
- Type: Garage
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 400 square feet
- Watts: 4000 watts
- Amps: 16.7 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Capacity: 13648 BTUs
- Construction: Metal
- Adjustable Louvers: No
- Installation Type: Plug-In
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Single Pole
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- Ceiling Mountable: Yes
- Includes Mounting Bracket: Yes
- Heating Element: Finned steel tubular heating element
- Temperature Range: 40-80 degress F
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Includes Plug: Yes
- Plug Type: 240V Plug
- Power Cord Length: 6
- Alarm: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Fan Delay Function: No
- Can be floor or flat surface mounted, but can also be mounted on wall or ceiling with proper anchoring provisions
- Comes with a built-in single pole thermostat with a mechanical "off" position
- Has an open airflow design that reduces debris build up
- Includes a 6 foot cord with a polarized plug for 240V use
- Provides warmth for large areas that are hard to heat, such as garages and workshops
- Rugged and durably constructed
from Reno, NV, USA
from Grass Valley Ca.
from Tacoma, WA, USA
from NEW BERN, NC